Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The second page and I'm already sick from these comments. They tell a lot why as an ethnicity are being massacred, discriminated, dying from famine every couple year, and what else.

What the point of arguing about few men from Ciise being in high position, throwing the responsibility of the defense of these poor somalis, or digging conflicts between ciise and og while a small girl crying for her died family?

Few of you touched the bottom of degeneracy to claim that this is all fake, or abiye is doing good in " putting pressure" on Djibouti through this incident.

There is no point of ignoring this, because once they whipped out, the turn will be on the rest. It will be a matter of time from seeing Afar claiming Zaylac or Oromos claiming Jigjiga and beyond if we kept this mentality.

Look at this doqon ranting about biyomaal iyo 2007 :mjlol:

People critique the lack of support to his cisse neighbours, and this doqon starts sperging and foaming at the mouth over this fantasy he's concocted in his head about 1991. Very irrelevant, but his doqonimo knows no bounds:damn:

Genuinely funny how stupid this dude is:damn:
Where is the hutu support for ciise.

You can't be keyboard supporters or nationalists.

Afar are killing dir in Sitti just like hutu have been killing and displacing biyomal in Lower shabelle.

The tactics is the same burning villages natives crying in agony as they are confused in the ambush.

Guess what it was SNA Haiwye using dawladnimo card displacing other somalis.

So claiming its right to displace biyomal who are dir in Lower shabelle but not In Sitti is oxymoron

Doqon waxa weye mooriyanka iska digaayo wadani.

The second page and I'm already sick from these comments. They tell a lot why as an ethnicity are being massacred, discriminated, dying from famine every couple year, and what else.

What the point of arguing about few men from Ciise being in high position, throwing the responsibility of the defense of these poor somalis, or digging conflicts between ciise and og while a small girl crying for her died family?

Few of you touched the bottom of degeneracy to claim that this is all fake, or abiye is doing good in " putting pressure" on Djibouti through this incident.

There is no point of ignoring this, because once they whipped out, the turn will be on the rest. It will be a matter of time from seeing Afar claiming Zaylac or Oromos claiming Jigjiga and beyond if we kept this mentality.
Afar are not heading to zeyac of Jigjiga they are heading to dire Dhabi iyo Djibouti.
We need beesha irir to stand firm just like you always stood firm killing darood in xamar and displacing them.

Liyu Polis are currently doing a wonderful job in securing our border against AS.
Hutus can send food rations to their kins and also speak out in the media against this as its their irir brothers being killed by afar who is also related to irir under cushion Walalnimo.
Why should darood die when irir don't want to die for their land and honour?

Afar are not heading to zeyac of Jigjiga they are heading to dire Dhabi iyo Djibouti.
We need beesha irir to stand firm just like you always stood firm killing darood in xamar and displacing them.

Liyu Polis are currently doing a wonderful job in securing our border against AS.
Hutus can send food rations to their kins and also speak out in the media against this as its their irir brothers being killed by afar who is also related to irir under cushion Walalnimo.
We should die for them even if they don't die for us. Ignorant

Because it's innocent Somali Muslim who are being killed.

Where is the hutu support for ciise.

You can't be keyboard supporters or nationalists.

Afar are killing dir in Sitti just like hutu have been killing and displacing biyomal in Lower shabelle.

The tactics is the same burning villages natives crying in agony as they are confused in the ambush.

Guess what it was SNA Haiwye using dawladnimo card displacing other somalis.

So claiming its right to displace biyomal who are dir in Lower shabelle but not In Sitti is oxymoron

Doqon waxa weye mooriyanka iska digaayo wadani.
This doqon never fails to deliver :damn:

"Madobe shall destroy the ethio gedo slave militia. Cagjar is a hero. My uncle was molested by usc in merka with his biyomaal friends. Did I forget to mention the sna is hawiye?"
image73.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Why am I always mistook to be from a qabiil that I'm not? Is this the result of not having qabiil interest first?

Anyway, I don't buy this Ciise men choose not to fight, their are probably more to this. Having hard feelings over things that happened in the past will not take us anywhere.
I'm with forgetting anything, but setting your future based on what a qabiil did to your qabiil decades ago is problematic.

This doqon never fails to deliver :damn:

"Madobe shall destroy the ethio gedo slave militia. Cagjar is a hero. My uncle was molested by usc in merka with his biyomaal friends. Did I forget to mention the sna is hawiye?"View attachment 233896
A mooriyaan dameer like you pretending to be civilised is something you will go fool others.

Mx live in every ogaden region be it dds or Garissa.You have been using mx as a front for years for your hutu anarchy doctrine till didn't you stop supporting Farmajo the moment he started putting hutus in their place.
When Farmajo was against PL and JL every hutu was supporting farmajo.

When he started dealing with hutus you started your fake halgan against Farmajo.

Xoolo ba tahay this time you will not fool us we are going to secure our border and possible go to Gedo and Bakool.In the mean time keep displacing biyomal in Lwoer Shabelle and pretend yo care about their brethrens in sitti.Cise iyo Biyomal mexey ku kama dewan yihin?
For 30 years are more HAG have been stealing and displacing biyomaal from lower shabelle using brutal force just like what afar are doing.

Why am I always mistook to be from a qabiil that I'm not? Is this the result of not having qabiil interest first?

Anyway, I don't buy this Ciise men choose not to fight, their are probably more to this. Having hard feelings over things that happened in the past will not take us anywhere.
I'm with forgetting anything, but setting your future based on what a qabiil did to your qabiil decades ago is problematic.
Where is aden farax who comes from sitti where is Cumar ghelle who is a native of sitti?
All over sudden Cisa heavy weights are non existent.

Somalis have always been qabil based and it will never end but those the irony is those that pretend to be wadani yet preach a total different thing.
You know why Somalia is a shit hole because of qabyalad.

Look at this doqon ranting about biyomaal iyo 2007 :mjlol:

People critique the lack of support to his cisse neighbours, and this doqon starts sperging and foaming at the mouth over this fantasy he's concocted in his head about 1991. Very irrelevant, but his doqonimo knows no bounds:damn:

Genuinely funny how stupid this dude is:damn:
I not once talked about qabiil and tribalism and he is randomly talking about the 90s and HAG and I was talking from a non tribal perspective. This is why i stopped responding to odey yar he is a troll and very crazy. I could tell he was crazy when he said "f*ck somalinimo and they are muslims" wa nin waalan.

A mooriyaan dameer like you pretending to be civilised is something you will go fool others.

Mx live in every ogaden region be it dds or Garissa.You have been using mx as a front for years for your hutu anarchy doctrine till didn't you stop supporting Farmajo the moment he started putting hutus in their place.
When Farmajo was against PL and JL every hutu was supporting farmajo.

When he started dealing with hutus you started your fake halgan against Farmajo.

Xoolo ba tahay this time you will not fool us we are going to secure our border and possible go to Gedo and Bakool.In the mean time keep displacing biyomal in Lwoer Shabelle and pretend yo care about their brethrens in sitti.Cise iyo Biyomal mexey ku kama dewan yihin?
For 30 years are more HAG have been stealing and displacing biyomaal from lower shabelle using brutal force just like what afar are doing.
With your posts, I like to play a little bingo. Did pretty good this time around
Bingo-Card-Template.jpg

Where is aden farax who comes from sitti where is Cumar ghelle who is a native of sitti?
All over sudden Cisa heavy weights are non existent.

Somalis have always been qabil based and it will never end but those the irony is those that pretend to be wadani yet preach a total different thing.
You know why Somalia is a shit hole because of qabyalad.
Didn't you say liyu defend Somalis? Galbeed is a state which was made to unite Somalis as one as they are 1 ethnicity thus the Ethiopians gave them a militia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dunno who's in the right, I hope they hash out some sort of peace deal.

You have many afar on twitter arguing its their land, and somalis stating the opposite. Good example is this brother

Just sad we're butchering eachother, and getting played like puppets by Abiy.

Btw, anyone know afar relations with hawiye/karanle? I think they border eachother
It seems like every ethnic group in ethiopia mistook Somali lands as their, oromos think or thought Dire Dhabe is was theirs, they took it anyway, seem went to lands who are now in Oromoia. I saw many twitter and FB posts about how Somalis took Zaylac from Afar, posts by Afar Historians not some weirdos. It is a trend by others on the expense of our lands

I not once talked about qabiil and tribalism and he is randomly talking about the 90s and HAG and I was talking from a non tribal perspective. This is why i stopped responding to odey yar he is a troll and very crazy. I could tell he was crazy when he said "f*ck somalinimo and they are muslims" wa nin waalan.
Waa doqon bro, It's taking his all to churn out this nonsense

It seems like every ethnic group in ethiopia mistook Somali lands as their, oromos think or thought Dire Dhabe is was theirs, they took it anyway, seem went to lands who are now in Oromoia. I saw many twitter and FB posts about how Somalis took Zaylac from Afar, posts by Afar Historians not some weirdos. It is a trend by others on the expense of our lands
I dunno bro. I try to not be nationalistic, and as objective as I can. I'm not gonna support somalis just cause they're somali, I wanna support whichever brother is right. I need more info to understand this conflict, and who truly is to blame