Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

I dunno bro. I try to not be nationalistic, and as objective as I can. I'm not gonna support somalis just cause they're somali, I wanna support whichever brother is right. I need more info to understand this conflict, and who truly is to blame
Zoo malis are crazy people akhi it's hard to be patriotic when these wild animals exist who base their lives of tribalism

From now on do not respond to these trolls only respond to them with the genocide of their people and the war crimes committed on them, who ever wants to have a normal conversation about the problems of Somalis let them, they on the other hand deserve no mercy and should be shown the repercussions of their idiotic tribal ways, if not then just ignore them as they can't provide anything useful to the discourse

He has written for me paragraphs and essays abou the 90s and I not once mentioned it
Zoo malis are crazy people akhi it's hard to be patriotic when these wild animals exist who base their lives of tribalism

try being a little optimistic bro :jaynerd:

But yeah, don't take the doqon, and those like him, seriously

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I dunno bro. I try to not be nationalistic, and as objective as I can. I'm not gonna support somalis just cause they're somali, I wanna support whichever brother is right. I need more info to understand this conflict, and who truly is to blame
Claim you are Tanzanian, so you wouldn't be killed.

Galbeed is the most under developed state but these zoo malis are still proud as they are doing better than their neighboring tribes

That's like saying I'm a fat f*ck and I'm slow but at least I'm not the slowest
It is idiocy

I not once talked about qabiil and tribalism and he is randomly talking about the 90s and HAG and I was talking from a non tribal perspective. This is why i stopped responding to odey yar he is a troll and very crazy. I could tell he was crazy when he said "f*ck somalinimo and they are muslims" wa nin waalan.
Somalinimadu munaafiqnimo iyo waxaa weeye qudhun.

See how hutus show up like headless chicken
These guys are hypocrites.

There is no single hutu politician in xamar that has condemned this act
But hutu politicians were all angry when Liyu Polis killed lots of AS.

Somalia is a shit hole because of hutu then this same anarchist want to have the moral high ground.

See how hutus show up like headless chicken
These guys are hypocrites.

There is no single hutu politician in xamar that has condemned this act
But hutu politicians were all angry when Liyu Polis killed lots of AS.

Somalia is a shit hole because of hutu then this same anarchist want to have the moral high ground.
"Hmm I wonder why the regional police aren't helping their citizens"

The doqon above: "2007 biyomaal, lower shabeele, xamar, AS
kurrjx9qj4831.jpg
"

If you are saying Somalinimo is munafiqnimo that is a big sin you committed as you are saying to do Somalinimo is to be a kuffar
You are a perfect example of what i am talking about. You spent the whole thread calling us Ethiopian iyo axmaaro, at point did u think that was somalinimo? You are a hypocrite and i want none of that shit u are preaching.

Keep posting images but it will not wash away your true nature of being qabileste and a savage hutu.

Senyor kulkuli not everyone you interact with online is a Hutu and take it easy on your conspiracy theories no hutu is out to get you or your dhanto loving ethnicity.

This doqon never fails to deliver :damn:

"Madobe shall destroy the ethio gedo slave militia. Cagjar is a hero. My uncle was molested by usc in merka with his biyomaal friends. Did I forget to mention the sna is hawiye?"View attachment 233896

:dead: