Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>dj khaled on snapchat

there's no point on adding him because you can just youtube his antics in compilation mode

this nigga's vegan 22 day challenge killed meh :sheed:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
isn't he allowed to f*ck other women too, though? i mean it's xiyaanimo but he was already banging a lot of girls before they married right?

dude's prolly just using this "feminist" tag to make sure women around the world know they're allowed to f*ck him and he ain't no rapist.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
isn't he allowed to f*ck other women too, though? i mean it's xiyaanimo but he was already banging a lot of girls before they married right?

dude's prolly just using this "feminist" tag to make sure women around the world know they're allowed to f*ck him and he ain't no rapist.

His wife makes all the money and he's a stay at home dad.

You do the math g

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Bohol

VIP
@Reiko You got busted Tyrone lover aka Miss part time "I am engaged
to a imaginary Farah". Now leave this thread with the little dignity you have left.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wait that nigga from civil war?

bruuuuuuh

this nigga's in his 40's. wallahi that's some genetic mutution he got going on. dude could be in my squad and nobody would say anything about it. got that denzel washington, dominique wilkins longevity going around.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko You got busted Tyrone lover aka Miss part time "I am engaged
to a imaginary Farah". Now leave this thread with the little dignity you have left.
Why are you obsessed with my engagement? Get a girl to go out on a date with you first! Stay mad mr 29 seconds with ismahan. :chrisfreshhah:

That 20 second line really hurt folks feelings.

Poor ting ting.

:russ:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
wait that nigga from civil war?

bruuuuuuh

this nigga's in his 40's. wallahi that's some genetic mutution he got going on. dude could be in my squad and nobody would say anything about it. got that denzel washington, dominique wilkins longevity going around.

Black ppl in general appear to age slower cuz of the melanin blacks don't crack

Status
Not open for further replies.