Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Do they update it everyday? I watched the video from Tuesday afternoon. So I am assuming it is every night/afternoon.

Whats n****tv? :ayaanswag:

Edit:

jmyEuFQ.gif

Edit after edit:
Somali girls actually donating videos like that? :wow:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
stick to mankato little girl instead of making up delusion

this your village idk where you get your sick obsession with tyrones from probably from but stop with the stats making
:pachah1:

:ayaanswag:

I haven't lived in Mankato for over 7 years. You need a new schtick to hang on to. And the blacks who live in Mankato are educated and successful. Something you know nothing about. Stick to you cedar buildings.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For supposed Muslim women you xalimos have no hayaa talking about mens privates and how long they can last.
For a guy who's high 24/7. A crack head, drug addict who also drinks, I'm surprised you know the difference between men and women and what Haaya. I'm truly astonished. Don't know whether congratulate you or feel sorry for you.

:ohreally:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
For a guy who's high 24/7. A crack head, drug addict who also drinks, I'm surprised you know the difference between men and women and what Haaya. I'm truly astonished. Don't know whether congratulate you or feel sorry for you.

:ohreally:

Have some shame

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:ayaanswag:

I haven't lived in Mankato for over 7 years. You need a new schtick to hang on to. And the blacks who live in Mankato are educated and successful. Something you know nothing about. Stick to you cedar buildings.
to much tyrone ceeb in yo mouth:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.