Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
No I understand. A bunch of hurt male egos. Somali women doing whatever they wanna do with their lives is clearly an issue. We should totally jail them.

No one respects a girl who can't keep her legs closed. People look down on you it's the same around the world.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No one respects a girl who can't keep her legs closed. People look down on you it's the same around the world.

Who cares? You live for yourself not for others. If they wanna post explicit pictures and videos on social media it's up to them. They're grown women, men can't dictate over them.

No I understand. A bunch of hurt male egos. Somali women doing whatever they wanna do with their lives is clearly an issue. We should totally jail them.

Like I said u don't understand cause and effect on a macro level. U don't understand that unfettered sexual freedoms for women and the subsequent decadence, degeneracy and feminization of the masculine which it leads to is antithetical to civilization and leads to societal decline and ultimately collapse of the entire social order, leading it to be conquered and replaced by a more virile patriarchal culture. But u don't know because u haven't read enough history, and u dont care about things like civilization,morality, values and ideals. U only care about the freedoms to satisfy your base desires.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Like I said u don't understand cause and effect on a macro level. U don't understand that unfettered sexual freedoms for women and the subsequent decadence, degeneracy and feminization of the masculine which it leads to is antithetical to civilization and leads to societal decline and ultimately collapse of the entire social order, leading it to be conquered and replaced by a more virile patriarchal culture. But u don't know because u haven't read enough history, and u dont care about things like civilization,morality, values and ideals. U only care about the freedoms to satisfy your base desires.

Omg the world is going under because women are no longer abiding to whatever the f*ck you think is moral. I seriously believe we should line them up and execute them. How dare they live their lives they way they choose to.

Bohol

VIP
Well if they are grown women don't cry later when Freebandz finds a video of you twerking in snapchat with bra or bra-less.
:pachah1:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Who cares? You live for yourself not for others. If they wanna post explicit pictures and videos on social media it's up to them. They're grown women, men can't dictate over them.

You said it led to hurt male egos, that's not the case at all.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Well if they are grown women don't cry later when Freebandz finds a video of you twerking in snapchat with bra or bra-less.
:pachah1:

I don't do that! And even if I did its my prerogative just like its the girls on SC.
You said it led to hurt male egos, that's not the case at all.

It is. It's male entitlement. The Madonna phenomen. According to these dudes it's only fine for a woman to live her life they way she chooses to if fits their misgonist desires. But when a woman who's from their culture it's wrong because they believe they own them and therefor control them.

These girls a free.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Is this topic really this serious?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't do that! And even if I did its my prerogative just like its the girls on SC.

It is. It's male entitlement. The Madonna phenomen. According to these dudes it's only fine for a woman to live her life they way she chooses to if fits their misgonist desires. But when a woman who's from their culture it's wrong because they believe they own them and therefor control them.

These girls a free.

lol

I see this as male failure no need to argue with female on this I wouldn't be surprise if some of the dayuus here and this syphilis head Barni grow up in fatherless home

Why can't we let this topic die?

You indulge and enjoy these nasty pictures but then you turn around and complain there are no good girls left etc? What is with this mentality?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why can't we let this topic die?

You indulge and enjoy these nasty pictures but then you turn around and complain there are no good girls left etc? What is with this mentality?

For some of us, it is rather eye opening.

For others, it's confirmation of something we've also known existed in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.