Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

To be honest u have a point. I've always felt that prostitutes have more dignity than s lol.

LOL. At least the prostitues get something back!

Jezzies on the other hand!....

Which its best to keep it shut and get married.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Someone needs to shame these s, I won't defend them. Why are they sending nude videos of themselves to the public? What happened to acting like a lady? Stupid s.

shame these fobs. I don't think a career driven Somali woman will do that, it's mostly fobs.

Yes I called them s.

For some of us, it is rather eye opening.

For others, it's confirmation of something we've also known existed in our community.

Which one applies to you marka?

I just find it slightly hypocritical that you guys indulge, share and enjoy these pictures, yet you are supposedly ashamed.

If I'm ashamed of something I cover it up and don't discuss it in explicit terms on a public forum, not to mention sharing it with ajanabis who you'll later cry about because they use it against you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How would you know. Have you been with one?
I haven't been with one but tyrones are synonym with pleasing women, why do you think White, Asian, a
Arab love black men.

Just yesterday I saw a topic about Japanese women salivating over black men.

Is that why you're mad at Tyrones?

waraabe

Your superior
Someone needs to shame these s, I won't defend them. Why are they sending nude videos of themselves to the public? What happened to acting like a lady? Stupid s.

shame these fobs. I don't think a career driven Somali woman will do that, it's mostly fobs.

Yes I called them s.

Their choice. Leave them alone

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Yes I called them s.

shaming is bad. At the end if the day they're adults.

Nothing good comes out if shaming.

Certain % of every ethnic group will have s. We have ours too. That's life

I haven't been with one but tyrones are synonym with pleasing women, why do you think White, Asian, a
Arab love black men.

Just yesterday I saw a topic about Japanese women salivating over black men.

Is that why you're mad at Tyrones?

Ur veneer of nobility and modesty is slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.