How AAs can get Somali girls and the sex lives of Somalis explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ProudBlackAmerican Somali girls will act hard to get and attack AAs in the public forum because they have a reputation of marrying and fucking and going out with foreigners. They don't want to be contributing to the stereotype. My advice is to just PM whichever female here you like and they will open up to you privately. They prefer whites, Arabs or BBC.

@ProudBlackAmerican Somali girls will act hard to get and attack AAs in the public forum because they have a reputation of marrying and fucking and going out with foreigners. They don't want to be contributing to the stereotype. My advice is to just PM whichever female here you like and they will open up to you. They prefer whites, Arabs or BBC
@ProudBlackAmerican Just so you know AJ is what you'd refer to as a "fucking coon" so don't take his words at face value.

Somali men have small to average penis which the women do not like. They want the turtleneck anacondas and they love how AAs eat the pussy and are better in bed. AAs know how to make love. Somali men just put it in and are finished in a few minutes. I have told @ProudBlackAmerican our secret. Because he is AA he is the first choice of Somali girls on here.

VixR

Veritas
@ProudBlackAmerican Somali girls will act hard to get and attack AAs in the public forum because they have a reputation of marrying and fucking and going out with foreigners. They don't want to be contributing to the stereotype. My advice is to just PM whichever female here you like and they will open up to you privately. They prefer whites, Arabs or BBC.
:dead:
dying-dying.gif

Damnnn warya, you're not a very good gay. In the movies, they tell us you're the best friend a girl could have.:frdfvsb::yloezpe:

Somali men have small to average penis which the women do not like. They want the turtleneck anacondas and they love how AAs eat the pussy and are better in bed. AAs know how to make love. Somali men just put it in and are finished in a few minutes. I have told @ProudBlackAmerican our secret. Because he is AA he is the first choice of Somali girls on here.
AJ you said last week that Somalis have average of 6" with 25% having 7"+ so why u lying breh.

And why are you talking about the sex life of heteros when you yourself are a fag who claims to have fucked over 50 guys. :axvmm9o:

Hmm... thanks for the info but I'm not here for any women on this forum.:mjlol:

I'm here to learn something about EA people because I plan on booking a ticket to Kenya or Ethiopia next year.

I'm here to learn something about EA people because I plan on booking a ticket to Kenya or Ethiopia next year.
Id recommend Nairobi over Ethiopia any day. Beautiful city with nice people and it's quite modern while still having the authentic African feel to it. Also easy access to Safaris and such, which I would also recommend as the African wildlife is stunning

VixR

Veritas

You should mosey on over to a Kenyan/Ethiopian forum, I'm sure they exist and you'll have better luck getting a feel for the two countries on them.

Millions of Somali girls in both countries. You'll find one there.

AJ you said last week that Somalis have average of 6" with 25% having 7"+ so why u lying breh.

And why are you talking about the sex life of heteros when you yourself are a fag who claims to have fucked over 50 guys. :axvmm9o:

I am oral bottom. I dont f*ck anyone.

You are much smaller than the AAs

Again, I'm not here for that. :mjlol:

Yes, I do like to eat pussy and pleasure my woman. Nothing is wrong with pleasing your women. :manny:

Millions of Somali girls in both countries. You'll find one there.

I am oral bottom. I dont f*ck anyone.

You are much smaller than the AAs
Then how would an oral bottom fag know about the sex life of hetero Somali men? Youre trying to push the idea of somali women being s and/or bedwenches, wtf is wrong with you.

VixR

Veritas
Then how would an oral bottom fag know about the sex life of hetero Somali men? Youre trying to push the idea of somali women being s and/or bedwenches, wtf is wrong with you.
I'm starting to doubt he's gay, it's too female-oriented and too self-deprecating as well.:mjlol:

Calm down. Everyone knows the sex life of Somalis. Its not as exciting as the sex lives of AAs. Sex is taboo among Somalis. They don't know the many sex positions that exist. Somalis don't kiss their women on the lips. They don't eat the punani. Very boring sex lives. Somali women = FGM.

Calm down. Everyone knows the sex life of Somalis. Its not as exciting as the sex lives of AAs. Sex is taboo among Somalis. They don't know the many sex positions that exist. Somalis don't kiss their women on the lips. They don't eat the punani. Very boring sex lives. Somali women = FGM.
Because if anyone would know this it would be the homosexal correct? Most of your claims are incorrect or would only apply to 50+ year olds. Those have boring sex lives in almost every society.

Western born and raised are different and you know that.

Because if anyone would know this it would be the homosexal correct? Most of your claims are incorrect or would only apply to 50+ year olds. Those have boring sex lives in almost every society.

Western born and raised are different and you know that.

Heterosexual Somalis I grew up with have expressed disgust at ever eating their female. Those born and raised here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts