How AAs can get Somali girls and the sex lives of Somalis explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id recommend Nairobi over Ethiopia any day. Beautiful city with nice people and it's quite modern while still having the authentic African feel to it. Also easy access to Safaris and such, which I would also recommend as the African wildlife is stunning

Definitely, going to look it up. What about the cuisines and women? The people too. Thanks for the info.

You should mosey on over to a Kenyan/Ethiopian forum, I'm sure they exist and you'll have better luck getting a feel for the two countries on them.

Eh... If you link a few sites on here I would surely appreciate it. :leon:

VixR

Veritas
Because if anyone would know this it would be the homosexal correct? Most of your claims are incorrect or would only apply to 50+ year olds. Those have boring sex lives in almost every society.

Western born and raised are different and you know that.
Leave him be, dude has an agenda :dead:
Heterosexual Somalis I grew up with have expressed disgust at ever eating their female. Those born and raised here.
This sentiment is common among AAs, though. Some of them call each other simps etc for doing it. White guys and Latinos are the ones more reknowned for it.

Leave him be, dude has an agenda :dead:

This sentiment is common among AAs, though. Some of them call each other simps etc for doing it. White guys and Latinos are the ones known for it.

No all AAs do it.

You're thinking of eating ass. Some AAs frown upon this but this is fun to do.

VixR

Veritas
White guys, Nords atleast, arent up for that shit
Really?

In the US, it's more or less expectation, esp with the white guys by a long shot.

This discussion is straying, tho. :axvmm9o:
No all AAs do it.

You're thinking of eating ass. Some AAs frown upon this but this is fun to do.
No.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely, going to look it up. What about the cuisines and women? The people too. Thanks for the info.

Eh... If you link a few sites on here I would surely appreciate it. :leon:
I wouldn't be the one to ask. Didn't even know this forum existed till two months ago. I'd do a google search. Not sure if anyone else here can help. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending