How AAs can get Somali girls and the sex lives of Somalis explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
triggered__gif__by_austin_gamer-d9wx8zm.gif

For real though it's just AJs lame attempt at trolling, he doesn't have any power whatsoever over the dynamic between somali men and women.

There are plenty Arabs, Indians, European, African, men who degrade their women. What are you talking about :what1:
Arabs don't. Indians don't. And Europeans don't do it to the magnitude of AAs. Africans definitely, do. Any male African that comes to the West will do anything to get his ashy hands on anything white, he would take 3/10 White Women over a beautiful African women. Must be a genetic coding hence the stereotype black men like fat morbidly obese white women

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He's right, though. Women of any race, culture, creed, ethnicity, would ALWAYS go after an attractive man. Even if you're on that religious tip they'll still go after attractive men.

I've dated plenty of Muslim women who were forbidden to date or marry anyone outside their race/religion. It still would never stop them from coming over my crib and spending the night with me. I'm not a religious man. :pachah1:
Obviously, women are only human beings as well, they too have desires, and regardless of race or religion, some give in to their desires. This is nothing new. Abdi Johnson however is on a mission to give Somalis a bad name, some say he isn't even Somali but Oromo. I really don't get the point of this thread. Every race has s, Somalis are not immune to s. :drakewtf:

Not as often as Somali girls

No no I remember 4 years ago the Chinese embassy in Algeria celebrated the marriage # 100, 000 between Algerian girls & Chinese men. Due of high cost of marriage & bad finical situation the girls in those countries aimed to marriage out or example the Moroccan girls are on high demand in saudi plus the Europeans who look for wife in Morocco. Same with Tunis & Lebanon who marry out to European. Syrian girls for ficinacially reasons they married from the gulf countries. Only Egyptain women that do not marry out ( but because bad experience from 70s) Sudani, Yemen and Palestine that are very faithful to their men. Gulf countries the laws do not help their women to marry out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending