How can I get both a Somaliland and Somalia passports?

So then why were you being petty and giving a qashin?
1589774033930.png

Context? All that was well-deserved. You called me a retarded kaffir who calls people kaffir every time I have a disagreement. And then when I asked for receipts you said it's pointless arguing with a weirdo and that I should go back to quoting myself.
You can give me qashins all you like weirdo @LRW20 but I didn't do shit to you and it's all lies. Show us receipts otherwise f*ck off nigga.

@borednibba9 really is bored... He’s been trailing me and @King Khufu with qashins for the the past few days as well. This guy needs to get a life
You need to relax @borednibba9 you’ve been calling everyone who doesnt agree with you a kaffir you cant be throwing around that title like that
:whoa:
No its seems like when you lose an argument you just throw the “you’re a kaffir” card like a retard
Stop lying to yourself
There’s no point of arguing with you so you can go back to quoting yourself like the weirdo you are
:francis:
Can't say I did for no reason.

@borednibba9 really is bored... He’s been trailing me and @King Khufu with qashins for the the past few days as well. This guy needs to get a life
Many talents but none mastered yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Right now my main talent is, yup, you guessed it. Going "Ow" really loud.
Your boy not feeling so hot, with this on and off annoyance severly paining me.

Me on the outside going through pain:
:ninja::kodaksmiley: "I'm the boss"

Me on the iinside:
:mjhaps::ohlord: FML...Tears bruh!
Hahaha actually yes I am Saamali.
I sure you of it. Code in my name.
I keep having someone special in mind.
They glue my mind to what if....happiness was just a touch away...Yes indeed. Could she be the one? Maybe not for everyone but in my eyes she will always hold a special place in my heart. Oh only if I knew better

A very special girl, I would love it being in love if she were in my arms right now....
#HeartAche
:dzmxmmb::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet: Real Nigga Post Award.
Someone highlight this gem right here.
I'm posting this just for the xalimo fanservice
Bank in on this fact: NEVER!

Thank me later
Meh, enough of venom.

For now since I sleep, I rest at slow ease. Taking medicines, heal soon.
Reads name tag
"መለስ ዜናዊ ኣስረስ"
:drakekidding::umad::camby:

We caught one lacking! Kkkkkkkkkkk
Cough up the cash and travel with a friend. Guidance is needed for good.
You know how Somalis be, up the price tag.
The service wait is a drag but once it's done, everything goes official.
Maybe cuz this guy's always talking nonsense? I don't see what he contributes to this forum. An IQ drain.

Trending

Latest posts