How much do Somalis contribute to MN. Haters come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't ever ever ever let me hear your stupid, Eurotrash ass talk shit about Somalis in MN.

Stay in your prison looking houses, you bus taking, lying about your oyster account hating ass.
This also goes out to the burnt skinny jeans wearing, soft, broke ass, still eating brown cheese from the can, ole kroner hoe, ass.

14962551_10154438395651311_7910238621167788838_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Stay in your prison looking houses, you bus taking, lying about your oyster account hating ass.
This also goes out to the burnt skinny jeans wearing, soft, broke ass, still eating brown cheese from the can, ole kroner hoe, ass.
Just bought a new pair of slim fit jeans to go along with my Timbs and designer jacket :banderas::ooh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This is great, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. Somalis are still the lowest earning nationality in the United States. Not to single out Americans though, the diaspora in general has dropped the ball. American Somalis are still one of the better diaspora populations, though. I think it's cause of the lack of a welfare state.

This is great, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. Somalis are still the lowest earning nationality in the United States. Not to single out Americans though, the diaspora in general has dropped the ball. American Somalis are still one of the better diaspora populations, though. I think it's cause of the lack of a welfare state.
As I said, Aussie Somalis at the kangz of the diaspora

Mainly Non-Daarood Somalis hate on Somalis in Minnesota, primarily due to the fact that the majority of Somalis in Minnesota hail from the Daarood clan family.

Who doesn't know that? The hilib geel we get here is from Australia. I heard you got tons of them roaming around down there.
Somali's sometimes try and ride them and end up in jail. The amount of times various adeers have called the house phone asking for bail money is headache

Status
Not open for further replies.