How much do Somalis contribute to MN. Haters come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No for real. There are too many wild camels in the outback in Australia. Faraaxs ought to catch them, domestic them, and them back for Somalia.

For real someone needs to make business bringing Australian cows to somalia, somali cows produce an average of 1L each compared to ours which produce 30L a day. My uncle suggested this to me I got it in the back of my mind no lie:ftw9nwa:

This is great, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. Somalis are still the lowest earning nationality in the United States. Not to single out Americans though, the diaspora in general has dropped the ball. American Somalis are still one of the better diaspora populations, though. I think it's cause of the lack of a welfare state.
Norway has one of the better if not the best diaspora overall. General rule the less you hear of a diaspora the better they are.

Norway has one of the better if not the best diaspora overall. General rule the less you hear of a diaspora the better they are.
And I didn't even know of a diaspora in Australia before joining this site, so I'd guess they're doing good. And anyways Australia looks good would love to visit one day

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
And I didn't even know of a diaspora in Australia before joining this site, so I'd guess they're doing good. And anyways Australia looks good would love to visit one day

My nigga come over. We pretty big in number aswell. Malis got rich over here. They all made daycare bussiness and raped the government through some mechanisms that they abused. They government closed it up but they already collected dat paper.

every second somali got a house like this or is in the process of building one:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
main.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.