How much do Somalis contribute to MN. Haters come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's pretty dangerous out here in the West. You can pack your kids lunch for school and he can just catch the bus and go do drugs. You can't trust these, you gotta know where they are and who their friends are. So easy to loose the way. The crazy thing is a lot of the kids that completely loose the way come from religious families. I even know one guy that became gay and his family religious af, he ain't Somali doe.

It's pretty dangerous out here in the West. You can pack your kids lunch for school and he can just catch the bus and go do drugs. You can't trust these, you gotta know where they are and who their friends are. So easy to loose the way. The crazy thing is a lot of the kids that completely loose the way come from religious families. I even know one guy that became gay and his family religious af, he ain't Somali doe.
yeahh I know who your talking about
sad wallahi
ilaahey ha soo hanuunsho

It's most likely feelings that have been repressed. It's quite common in conservative households especially Muslim ones. That's probably why Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan have so many closeted gays compared to liberal countries.

Galaeri

yeahh I know who your talking about
sad wallahi
ilaahey ha soo hanuunsho

I better be careful how much I share bro. Don't want people to know I've become a super qabilist. My nigga this forum just does things to you lol. Said hurtful things about Hawiye that I should never have said. The shit I've said make me a Darood Supermacist lol.

Galaeri

It's most likely feelings that have been repressed. It's quite common in conservative households especially Muslim ones. That's probably why Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan have so many closeted gays compared to liberal countries.

Yea bro, they can't even chat up girls. So messed up.

I better be careful how much I share bro. Don't want people to know I've become a super qabilist. My nigga this forum just does things to you lol. Said hurtful things about Hawiye that I should never have said. The shit I've said make me a Darood Supermacist lol.
I know what you mean wallahi, I thought i didnt care about qabiil before this forum laakiin seeing people talking shit about yours turns you into a qabilist. Its human nature though, to have an us versus them mentality-even growing up in the west and being detached from qabiil, knowing what you are and hearing people say bad things about it will make u want to fight back.
its a stupid mentality though, we have to fight against it. I hate how I know now which accents correspond to which qabiil its like I look at everyone differently now.
btw-ebyan is a girls name

I don't want people to know that I became a far-right somali supremacist, atheist and Zionist :lolbron:
I have chimp friends anyway, if they see this Apex is gonna rob my house

Galaeri

I know what you mean wallahi, I thought i didnt care about qabiil before this forum laakiin seeing people talking shit about yours turns you into a qabilist. Its human nature though, to have an us versus them mentality-even growing up in the west and being detached from qabiil, knowing what you are and hearing people say bad things about it will make u want to fight back.
its a stupid mentality though, we have to fight against it. I hate how I know now which accents correspond to which qabiil its like I look at everyone differently now.
btw-ebyan is a girls name

Yea bro. I never speaken about or brought up Qabiil when I am with my somali mates. I have only brought it up when I am the intricacies of what is going on back home, something I have done only recently and infrequently. I only got this knowledge recently when I went to Somalia, before that I only knew Somali history.

Galaeri

I don't want people to know that I became a far-right somali supremacist, atheist and Zionist :lolbron:
I have chimp friends anyway, if they see this Apex is gonna rob my house

Yea i get you. I was taking a dig at you yesterday, you seem cool doe. Are you really an athiest though?

Galaeri

Yeah, I put somalis before anything tho
If I had the chance to save an cadaan atheist or the Somali Muslim, I'd pick the Somalis

I apologise for them dig i took at you yesterday. You a real nigga, I'm a put some repek on it. :birdman:

Let's try keep the religion arguments classy doe my nigga.

Galaeri

I wonder if anyone would find it shocking if I was a Barre loyalist. I don't care if people know that cause I can prove he was a decent bloke. Hell I even admit the dudes faults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts