How much do Somalis contribute to MN. Haters come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I didn't even know of a diaspora in Australia before joining this site, so I'd guess they're doing good. And anyways Australia looks good would love to visit one day
The sad thing is that AU Somali's reputation is going to the shitter because of south Sudanese packs. They lump us into the same group because it's cool to hate on Somalis now
I really hate guys:mjcry:

really? didnt know this
Ive never heard of a somali being mistaken for apex
did yall here about how they robbed officeworks the other day of all places

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Dat youth allowance doe. They think they can take it cause they used to get that 275 a fortnight as family tax benefit.

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame: It isn't fair.

Galaeri

Yea these apex cunts ruining the reputation of blacks. Only arabs and curries used to get hate. Its bullshit.

Galaeri

Apex won't be around for long though since they aren't real crims, just a bunch of hood rats. The government is going to come down on them hard and they will just cease to exist. Some of them have already lost their visas lmao. What do you think is gonna happen when your not even a citizen yet?

The sad thing about somalis here is the fact that they all study pretty much the same thing, we need to diversifyyyyyy how many health science and human resource managers do we need like foh

Galaeri

The sad thing about somalis here is the fact that they all study pretty much the same thing, we need to diversifyyyyyy how many health science and human resource managers do we need like foh

They do those because those is industries that give you a job. You are right though, it would be ideal if we have lots of different skills. Perhaps we should look into construction and engineering. Hell, we don't even appreciate trade. Carpenters can make excellent money if start their own business and are quality tradespersons.

Yea these apex cunts ruining the reputation of blacks. Only arabs and curries used to get hate. Its bullshit.
I'd strongly lobby for their deportation if I was in parliament. Too bad it can't happen since Australia is filled with SJWs who apologise for them. Looks like Melbourne will become juba in 10 years and Sydney will become Beirut.

Galaeri

I'd strongly lobby for their deportation if I was in parliament. Too bad it can't happen since Australia is filled with SJWs who apologise for them. Looks like Melbourne will become juba in 10 years and Sydney will become Beirut.

It's too late fam. Sydney is wog central already :susp:.
I wonder what went wrong with these Sudanese though, they were good people, what happened to their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.