How to bring Somaliland back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
My MJ hommie almost died in Hargeisa for a soccer tournament after niggahs found he was Darood
And you sitting here bootyclappin simply because we share disagreements.
Somaliland is a threat to Somalia, they must be dealt with accordingly. Forming allies with enemies is a no no. Waa in tilaabo laga qaado
Tbh you shouldn't be able to post on Sspot when your high:what:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My MJ hommie almost died in Hargeisa for a soccer tournament after niggahs found he was Darood
And you sitting here bootyclappin simply because we share disagreements.
Somaliland is a threat to Somalia, they must be dealt with accordingly. Forming allies with enemies is a no no. Waa in tilaabo laga qaado
Don't bother reasoning with them there enemy in us who pretend to be like us but in general have ulterior motive:wow:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Sanction other Somalis so they won't get medicine and other vital shit... How can you call yourself Somali?

waraabe

Your superior
Sanction other Somalis so they won't get medicine and other vital shit... How can you call yourself Somali?

when you are a hunter gatherer who got few high positions due to his clans man stealing the presidency, you become deluded

S

SOMACOON

I dread to think what a break up with SOMACOON would look like.
Your name should be, "Shamis Sarbeeb" waala isku qarinaa haye?
A break up is a break up, there are 7 billion people on Earth. Majority women. I'd keep it moving.
This is politics. Each is entitled to an opinion. Somaliland will remain in Somalia....for benefits.
I could care less if Isaaqs migrate out of Somalia, i'm after the benefits within Waqooyi, not the people.
I seek the ports, i seek the land, i seek the unity. If Isaaq doesn't want unity. The gedabursi, and Dhulos do.
Hala tahriibo, wax iga galay malahan. I'm after the red sea.

T

Tokio

you need some of this walahi Somacoon
giphy.gif

This guys is proposing to "deny access to food and aid" to Somalis and since I disagree with that I am somehow bootyclappin for Somaliland the logic.:drakegrin::drakegrin::drakegrin:

He even brings a story about an MJ almost being killed in Somaliland to get me to support his idea. This can't be real.:ohlord::ohlord:

S

SOMACOON

This guys is proposing to "deny access to food and aid" to Somalis and since I disagree with that I am somehow bootyclappin for Somaliland the logic.:drakegrin::drakegrin::drakegrin:

He even brings a story about an MJ almost being killed in Somaliland so I should support his idea, this can't be real.:ohlord::ohlord:

Aid in terms of politics. Aid in terms of progress.

As for the MJ comment, my abti was there too. He and my boy almost got beat down after the game.
Niggahs started tossing rocks and shit, a big fight erupted. He told me all he heard was, "faqash faqash" that shit was on repeat.
Funny thing is...they lost the match. I guess they couldn't take the faqash beating them at home

Status
Not open for further replies.