How to bring Somaliland back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bandit
the point I am drilling into your head is that the North is ours due to our numbers. Dblock and gedabursi are not even on our radar and here
@SOMACOON was saying

It makes no sense, Somaliland wishes to form harsh unities with the clans down below. Yet none of these clans wish to be governed by Hargeisa. Why should one clan force integration when others oppose their silly amalgamation?

Now if these clans do not even reach one million people when combined then is it not fair to say they are a minority under the rule of the majority?

8FxEa.gif

Awdal, Khaatumo, and Makhiir all wish to form unities with Somalia, not Somaliland.
Yet these people ask silly questions such:

It makes no sense, Somaliland wishes to form harsh unities with the clans down below. Yet none of these clans wish to be governed by Hargeisa. Why should one clan force integration when others oppose their silly amalgamation?
a9temg.jpg

Khaatumo State
7267590542_4e99f06cb4_z.jpg
View attachment 830

Makhir State:

Location_maakhir.png
images

Awdal State:

awdal-state-map.gif
View attachment 831

REALITY:

2enxgn9.jpg
6781327193_4fb174eff9.jpg

Idoorian riyo:
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,LiVYd-Djs9Uf81z41S4WrL72rJ24rz4rIvx3FTP2-_XYh8lYtOqw41UdQjeiOuaD7TOTorzPzRPdHgKk1Irof8zmJ91xra36u7OIJmQxcEBh8e1_wNbmxvuMmsb6FdmWA_9p_QhBAi2YG6aa_ppyWpeFIdfN3BlNIb39M1bkzKw-lUiRIv9bYrpZpvF4k97vVTRcTaH4Ct9Tnpk

Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Nothing remains of qaldaanland, only hargeisa burco and berbera

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
the point I am drilling into your head is that the North is ours due to our numbers. Dblock and gedabursi are not even on our radar and here
@SOMACOON was saying

Now if these clans do not even reach one million people when combined then is it not fair to say they are a minority under the rule of the majority?
Except they reach 1 million dhulos alone is 400,000-800,000:camby:
As for his comments why would majority and minority rules change his comment:childplease:
By your dumb logic why stop at the north? Why not include all of Somalia and use the majority vs minority rule:childplease:
Let me guess it doesn't fit your agenda:childplease:

@Orgnzm , iam not that extreme.
Other Unionists wants to kill all of Isaaq.

I would command the soldiers to hunt down the filthy gaaloraac within Somali Clans including Isaaq ibn Dir.

Except they reach 1 million dhulos alone is 400,000-800,000

Staaaaaaaaap :drakekidding:

As for his comments why would majority and minority rules change his comment:childplease:
By your dumb logic why stop at the north? Why not include all of Somalia and use the majority vs minority rule:childplease:
Let me guess it doesn't fit your agenda:childplease:

Majority & minority rules applies since the subject at hand is the clan distribution of the state somaliland and only somaliland not other States.

As for what you have said in terms of how majority/minority rules apply to Somalia as a whole then this is a whole other topic which needs a thread of its own.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Staaaaaaaaap :drakekidding:

Majority & minority rules applies since the subject at hand is the clan distribution of the state somaliland and only somaliland not other States.

As for what you have said in terms of how majority/minority rules apply to Somalia as a whole then this is a whole other topic which needs a thread of its own.
Am not following here Here is what he said
In his qoute he didn't say shit about majority or minority or for that matter population numbers.
he basically said why should you one clan force others when they don't want to be part of it:childplease:
Then you brought about majority vs minority or something trying say since where majority they should listen to us but that leaves the next question of why stop on the fake borders you recognize:childplease:
Why not include the rest of Somalia and apply the same rule:childplease:
You can't have it both ways:childplease:

Am not following here Here is what he said

In his qoute he didn't say shit about majority or minority or for that matter population numbers.
he basically said why should you one clan force others when they don't want to be part of it:childplease:
Then you brought about majority vs minority or something trying say since where majority they should listen to us but that leaves the next question of why stop on the fake borders you recognize:childplease:
Why not include the rest of Somalia and apply the same rule:childplease:
You can't have it both ways:childplease:

Mujaahid somacoon made the fatal Error of making it seem like the playing field in the territory known As Somaliland was a level playing field with each clan having the same resources + man power. In order to correct him I had to bring the "majority rules and minority has it's rights" rule in to play.

You want to extend majority/minority rule into Somalia because you believe that siyad barre propaganda.
Out of Hawiye/isaaq/Darood then it is Darood that is the smallest clan. You're only digging yourself a grave by extending majority/minority into Somalia.

This doesn't make sense. Regardless, I don't think there's much to our interaction so stop tagging and quoting me, k thnx

Kkkkkkkkkk

I know u are somalidiid

Be whatever u want

Aslong the likes such as me live, there wont be sland.
UN knows we will fight sland to death. No recognition can save u.

If isaaq wants peace let them join the unity or migrate to Ethiopia and leave our land

Status
Not open for further replies.