How to bring Somaliland back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON don't let them discourage you we're a men of visionary great minds like us discuss ideas average minds discuss events.:damedamn:
Sxb, I dont let these niggahs drag me down to where they been dragged. I stand with unity, if sanctions don';t work.
I'd grab an M-16 myself, and I'm taking 15 niggahs, and you coming too ma niggah :denzelnigga:
We goin land in Hargeisa, and just us alone will get the job done. :leon:

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb, I dont let these niggahs drag me down to where they been dragged. I stand with unity, if sanctions don';t work.
I'd grab an M-16 myself, and I'm taking 15 niggahs, and you coming too ma niggah :denzelnigga:

:chrisfreshhah:

i hope to meet you in the battlefield d boy

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

Reported to the authorities. Enjoy eating hummus through your ass, bruh. Gitmo is waiting for you

S

SOMACOON

Reported to the authorities. Enjoy eating hummus through your ass, bruh. Gitmo is waiting for you
:dead:

You can tell the authorities to pick me up a zip on their way to my crib, you soft ass niggah
Reported kulaha, where you at? The U.K? You Somali brits be some soft ass niggahs, no offense to some of my niggahs

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We all we got:rejoice:
Nobody is getting spared it doesn't if your 8 or 88 is all the same to us:rejoice:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
This guys is proposing to "deny access to food and aid" to Somalis and since I disagree with that I am somehow bootyclappin for Somaliland the logic.:drakegrin::drakegrin::drakegrin:

He even brings a story about an MJ almost being killed in Somaliland to get me to support his idea. This can't be real.:ohlord::ohlord:
:damn::damn:

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
A nation that stands on the shoulders of Amisom and is being held in hand by Turkey and the international community threatens us? Fix your dirty house before inquiring about ours.

Somaliland is the most powerful somali nation state, recognised or unrecognised it achieved and maintained stability for over 2 decades and is a functioning country.

Somalia is like a very old brother who still thinks he holds influence, you have to shove dat nigga into a retirement home and tell him that the new sons are in town.

S

SOMACOON

We all we got:rejoice:
Nobody is getting spared it doesn't if your 8 or 88 is all the same to us:rejoice:
Sxb, its gonna be like black hawk down.
50k dead iyaga, 2 injured anaga.
We goin back and I'm lighting you niggahs a baseball bat, matter a fact...f*ck it. We staying and lighting that shit obamadatazz

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I

You can tell the authorities to pick me up a zip on their way to my crib, you soft ass niggah
Reported kulaha, where you at? The U.K? You Somali brits be some soft ass niggahs, no offense to some of my niggahs

I'm from Denmark actually. How come American and Brit Somalis behave so shitty on the web?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

To think this nikka is darod you see how many enemies we have:wow:This nikka is warsangeli will use them as cannon fodder:wow:

S

SOMACOON

A nation that stands on the shoulders of Amisom and is being held in hand by Turkey and the international community threatens us? Fix your dirty house before inquiring about ours.

Somaliland is the most powerful somali nation state, recognised or unrecognised it achieved and maintained stability for over 2 decades and is a functioning country.

Somalia is like a very old brother who still thinks he holds influence, you have to shove dat nigga into a retirement home and tell him that the new sons are in town.
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

VAa16Ke.gif

S

SOMACOON

To think this nikka is darod you see how many enemies we have:wow:This nikka is warsangeli will use them as cannon fodder:wow:
Warsangali aa? Is these niggahs even alive? Wallahi Im probably talking to a ghost :damnmusic:

S

SOMACOON

you hear him his not even useful to us as cannon fodders will use him for target practice:rejoice:
Sxb, Warsangali will be used to deliver water to our men in need. I alone might kill the lost one by accident.
Like, "Damn..we was gonna keep him around to carry the name" :damedamn:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.

It is easy to be stable when no one recognizes you. Mogadishu and the surrounding areas is seeing violence because of it is the seat of power in Somalia. If Somaliland ever gets recognized you can expect Al-Shabab to move operations there.

Status
Not open for further replies.