How to bring Somaliland back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want end to all clan states and the false federal government, if necessary thousands or millions will be killed in the process.
Then i would proclaim the estabilishment of Islamic emirate in Somalia from Zeylac till Dhoobley.

Beheading with the sword every servant of Ethiopia and every person who calls for disunity. Iam very serious.

Btw this is serious, not troll.
I would do so if only i had loyal army above 80.000. To show that iam not clannist, i would start with my own clan, killing all dabadhilifs by the seef.

End goal after mass killings?

Islamic Emirate of Somalia united under one amiir, one law. The army is united. No more dirty 4.5 system, no more dirty traitors taking orders from adis ababa.

I would tell the outside world that my Emirate posses no danger to Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti. Just minding my own business.
Forging strong ties with Turkey, Morocco, Iran(not allowing shia missionary tho!) and Indonesia.

If the only way to get islamic emirate is by leveling Hargeisa and Garowe with the ground i would do it. Same goes for Mogadishu.

Caliphate under abu bakr, umar got strong after masskillings too.
Sometimes many people must die before estabilishment of beautiful system.

Actually the sahaba killed eachother like crazy for a long time after the prophets death. If you imagine 7th and 8th century style rule to be a beautiful system (I have to question if you would understand the word beautiful in the way most humans do), you are very likely a socoipath. Iam very serious.
Anyway, no one thinks like you, not even the people who believe in a united somalia. A serious conversation isn't possible with someone of this mindset. And in this day and age (I know you don't really live in the 21st century, I can tell), the kind of bloodbath you imagine isn't actually possible.
I've seen men like you before though. You don't have much in life, so fantasizing of immense power is how you make it through the day. You do you boo.

S

SOMACOON

I believe in military option.
It is time for hunting guys!

Hunting Khatlanders kkkkkkkkkkk

The only option is to fight khatlanders.
Buuhoodle is the place to enter.
Khatumo and reer laascaanood are Somalia Sympathisants, they will never side with the despised sellouts qaldaans.
Reer awdal are also pro-Somalia.

Fucking qaldaans from both sides gangbang

Awdal, Khaatumo, and Makhiir all wish to form unities with Somalia, not Somaliland.
Yet these people ask silly questions such:
You want to force Somaliland into a union they've never really wanted (there have been anti-unionist attitudes in Somaliland from day one) - to what end? How many Somali's do you want to see die, what would be the upper limit in numbers in your blood drenched fantasy?
It makes no sense, Somaliland wishes to form harsh unities with the clans down below. Yet none of these clans wish to be governed by Hargeisa. Why should one clan force integration when others oppose their silly amalgamation?
a9temg.jpg

Khaatumo State
7267590542_4e99f06cb4_z.jpg
upload_2015-12-30_9-4-29.jpeg

Makhir State:

Location_maakhir.png
images

Awdal State:

awdal-state-map.gif
upload_2015-12-30_9-6-36.png

REALITY:

2enxgn9.jpg
6781327193_4fb174eff9.jpg

Idoorian riyo:
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,LiVYd-Djs9Uf81z41S4WrL72rJ24rz4rIvx3FTP2-_XYh8lYtOqw41UdQjeiOuaD7TOTorzPzRPdHgKk1Irof8zmJ91xra36u7OIJmQxcEBh8e1_wNbmxvuMmsb6FdmWA_9p_QhBAi2YG6aa_ppyWpeFIdfN3BlNIb39M1bkzKw-lUiRIv9bYrpZpvF4k97vVTRcTaH4Ct9Tnpk

S

SOMACOON

Berbera belongs to Habar Awal / Habar Yonis i dont think they wana share their city with a bantu from koonfur obamadatazz
Well, I don't think your calaacal really matters. We've governed you before, and you shall remain governed.

@SOMACOON

I agree that there are parts of Somaliland that don't want Somaliland, there always have been. I suspect that a part of the east of Somaliland will be ceded by agreement to Puntland/Somalia. But you are exaggerating with khatumo state and awdal, especially. But regardless, these differences can be resolved peacefully, as they have done in the past.

It's funny though that you should even mention these groups (I am talking about the civilians who support them and not the militias). The only reason you should mention their opinions, is if you actually care what their opinions are, what their grievances etc., like I do.

But you don't care at all.

You are only using them and their rightful grievances to say Somaliland is subjugating them into agreeing to be part of Somaliland, when you have made an entire threat about how you can most effectively subjugate Somaliland into agreeing to be part of Somalia. (!!) You are not being honest and you are not being serious.

Just like that other poster, you don't care about the peace or brotherliness of Somali's you only care about your own opinion. You can't have a serious conversation if you're coming at it from that perspective. I hope Somali's (including you) can eventually free ourselves from this dishonest and destructive mentality.

Last edited:
Awdal, Khaatumo, and Makhiir all wish to form unities with Somalia, not Somaliland.
Yet these people ask silly questions such:

It makes no sense, Somaliland wishes to form harsh unities with the clans down below. Yet none of these clans wish to be governed by Hargeisa. Why should one clan force integration when others oppose their silly amalgamation?
a9temg.jpg

Khaatumo State
7267590542_4e99f06cb4_z.jpg
View attachment 830

Makhir State:

Location_maakhir.png
images

Awdal State:

awdal-state-map.gif
View attachment 831

REALITY:

2enxgn9.jpg
6781327193_4fb174eff9.jpg

Idoorian riyo:
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,LiVYd-Djs9Uf81z41S4WrL72rJ24rz4rIvx3FTP2-_XYh8lYtOqw41UdQjeiOuaD7TOTorzPzRPdHgKk1Irof8zmJ91xra36u7OIJmQxcEBh8e1_wNbmxvuMmsb6FdmWA_9p_QhBAi2YG6aa_ppyWpeFIdfN3BlNIb39M1bkzKw-lUiRIv9bYrpZpvF4k97vVTRcTaH4Ct9Tnpk

First of all those maps of somalilands population are not accurate. In 1991 the Isaaq population was estimated at 3.5 million people. Today the government of somaliland estimates that in 2015 the population of Isaaq is above 5million and possibly 6 million. Now does gedabursi + warsangali + dhulbahante combined together even reach 1million people? If no then why should they have a say in the future of something created by Isaaq?

If gedabursi + dhulbahante + warsangali wanted somaliland then they should of fought siyad barre for it. You can't just want a share of another man's spoils of war
:stopit:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
First of all those maps of somalilands population are not accurate. In 1991 the Isaaq population was estimated at 3.5 million people. Today the government of somaliland estimates that in 2015 the population of Isaaq is above 5million and possibly 6 million. Now does gedabursi + warsangali + dhulbahante combined together even reach 1million people? If no then why should they have a say in the future of something created by Isaaq?

If gedabursi + dhulbahante + warsangali wanted somaliland then they should of fought siyad barre for it. You can't just want a share of another man's spoils of war
:cryinglaughsmiley:
How would that be possible when all somalis combined are 12 million in Africa:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

SOMACOON

:dead:
You ma niggah :denzelnigga: But come on sxb, Isaaq @ 5 million? The clans within Somaliland combined probably outnumber ya'll

S

SOMACOON

@bandit @SOMACOON

I trust the government :diddyass:

Wait till Faysal says the 6 million number
:rejoice:

Come on now family, I stand on the edge when it comes to politics in Hargeisa. It's rather strategic to expand numbers and population, balse when reality strikes. Isaaq was given access to govern, and you happen to still be governing.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Well, I don't think your calaacal really matters. We've governed you before, and you shall remain governed.

We govern you today as we speak, who do you think rules daroods in sool and sanaag they all bow down to the sland flag. Just go to Lascaanood and see how the isaaq soldiers pimp anyone who looks their way obamadatazz

We govern you today as we speak, who do you think rules daroods in sool and sanaag they all bow down to the sland flag. Just go to Lascaanood and see how the isaaq soldiers pimp anyone who looks their way obamadatazz

Why do all Somalis resort to this kind of language?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The UN is going on the figures from 24 years ago after the genocide. Are you telling me that thepopulation has stayed the same In 24 years?
You know the babies from 24 years ago have children running around right now
They did a study on your so called somaliland and all other somali regions 10 years ago.
This was the study from 2005
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...05.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHSTA0AT_hmuN0uTmHUOXbQqHIjrA
Of the so called northwest regions around 1.2 million were isaaq the remaining 600,000 they were none isaaq:abuxyga:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Try again you pussies never pass aynbo the jamac siyaad are the ones in las anod doing the work:camby:

They did a study on your so called somaliland and all other somali regions 10 years ago.
This was the study from 2005
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&rct=j&q=somalia district population&ved=0ahUKEwjM09mEloTKAhUU0mMKHbR-AQUQFggdMAE&url=https://docs.unocha.org/sites/dms/Somalia/UNDP-POP-RURAL-URBAN%202005.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHSTA0AT_hmuN0uTmHUOXbQqHIjrA
Of the so called northwest regions around 1.2 million were isaaq the remaining 600,000 they were none isaaq:abuxyga:

The Siyad barre propaganda has been blown. Darood is not the largest somali clan simply because they have a tuulo almost everywhere. The UN link you posted is inaccurate and out of date at the same time. The population of the entire North was not 1.2 million 10 years ago because it was 3.5 24 years ago. Dblock inside somaliland doesn't even reach 1 million people neither does the gedabursi.

Bottom line is our population is large enough for conscription into the army if we are attacked. And we are large enough to dominate the entire North that includes Puntland too.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The Siyad barre propaganda has been blown. Darood is not the largest somali clan simply because they have a tuulo almost everywhere. The UN link you posted is inaccurate and out of date at the same time. The population of the entire North was not 1.2 million 10 years ago because it was 3.5 24 years ago. Dblock inside somaliland doesn't even reach 1 million people neither does the gedabursi.

Bottom line is our population is large enough for conscription into the army if we are attacked. And we are large enough to dominate the entire North that includes Puntland too.
Do you any proof get this through thick skull this is a un site unless you think siyaad barre is the un:childplease: In 91 all somalia was 7 million in 75 it was 3.5 million:camby:
Take the he said she said somewhere else:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.