How to prevent balding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
I'm starting to bald and I'm only 13. Should I just shave my head and tell people I have a cancer? So the ladies feel bad and give me a pity smash.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'm starting to bald and I'm only 13. Should I just shave my head and tell people I have a cancer? So the ladies feel bad and give me a pity smash.

You probably have a bad hairline. Balding is process that takes years. It is years before you even notice your hairline has moved back, it takes that long. You have to compare recent and old photos (5 years) to see if you are balding.

I know you are trolling though lol.

You probably have a bad hairline. Balding is process that takes years. It is years before you even notice your hairline has moved back, it takes that long. You have to compare recent and old photos (5 years) to see if you are balding.

I know you are trolling though lol.

Why 5 years? Why not 10 years?

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Minoxidil according to the FDA is the only chemical which is able to (but not for everyone) regrow some hair. It's main strength however is in maintaining the current hair you have which for us Somalis abandons us usually in mid-late 20s (early 20s for Hawiye)

Start treatment now unless you want that saxan hairline.
:dabcasar:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Minoxidil according to the FDA is the only chemical which is able to (but not for everyone) regrow some hair.
It does regrow hair but if you stop using the product then that very hair you grew will run away from that 5head, you had to use it constantly.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The thing is that your hairline does a little fadeaway as you age, that's caadi but if it's running like Adebayor AUN bruv.
(early 20s for Hawiye)
:childplease: 22 year old, 5cm (3 fingers) foreheaded Hawiye reporting in. Bidaar doesn't run in my fam but if I get it, it's game over for my madax-ukun.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
The thing is that your hairline does a little fadeaway as you age, that's caadi but if it's running like Adebayor AUN bruv.

:childplease: 22 year old, 5cm (3 fingers) foreheaded Hawiye reporting in. Bidaar doesn't run in my fam but if I get it, it's game over for my madax-ukun.

Don't try pull wool over our eyes, your positive status is only because you have background knowledge of these hair growth treatments. Your previous comment is proof of that.
:siilaanyosmile:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't try pull wool over our eyes, your positive status is only because you have background knowledge of these hair growth treatments. Your previous comment is proof of that.
:siilaanyosmile:
One must be prepared for the inevitable, I know an indhoyar dude that uses rogaine to force out his beard :siilaanyolaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ghost spent many countless nights researching to avoid the dreaded saxan hairline :siilaanyosmile:
It's good to know y'know, like if I notice any change I'll quickly get married to an unfortunate Xalimo that'll have to put up with my madax-ukun.

Status
Not open for further replies.