How to prevent balding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i know this is a troll thread but if it was true, OP would be the most unlucky mf on the planet. clearly homeboys genes didn't f*ck with him from birth z3zrULC

considering that balding is linked to testosterone, it means that dude started balding the minute he started getting testosterone z3zrULC

no trial period, no demo, no rent 2 own. nigga got his shit repossessed with the quickness z3zrULC

It's your body's sensitivity to dht that causes balding

Also nacallatalla is a rare af balding pattern

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mjlol: @Discontinous gtfoh, you've got the same amount of hair follicles on your chin as @Mercury has on his head.
@Mercury will read this thread and be thinking why didn't I come across this advice earlier
:mjlol:

Ive embraced My bald head long time ago

tumblr_inline_nrp9ezOZYT1qg1jmv_500.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mercury when did the balding start sxb? And what was the process? Did you shed more hairs?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury when did the balding start sxb? And what was the process? Did you shed more hairs?

It started when I was 17 I had the gees gees and up front it was very thin and The hair was just uneven So I shaved it all off

Funny thing is back home people were feeling My hairline to see where it starts and they were like you dont even have bidaar why you shaving your head.

:drakekidding:

I know that I will become bald one day, even though I have a full head of hair... But i'm cool with it. Men lose hair, its not the end of the world.

Use Black seed Oil and Jamaican castor oil, massage it into your scalp. Both have proven to work for people who suffer from baldness. Could also be diet issues, get some blood tests done.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
truthfully hair loss is the only thing holding somali dudes back at any capacity

everything else can be fixed with nutrition and actual exercise

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
your mother's genetics can have equal importance in your hair fate, sxb. look at your uncles on her side and her own father and see how they fared.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Go bald kid, better look! Also see a doctor shouldn't be happening at such a young age.
I don't know where you're from but in the UK if you're bald and still in secondary school best believe you're getting that head slapped on a daily.

I don't know where you're from but in the UK if you're bald and still in secondary school best believe you're getting that head slapped on a daily.

I'm from the uk mate lol never seen a bald kid before you sure they weren't lying and about their real age vs home office age?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm from the uk mate lol never seen a bald kid before you sure they weren't lying and about their real age vs home office age?
Nah nah, I meant bald as in shaved but if they actually do end up balding that their secondary school career over :mjlol:

Nah nah, I meant bald as in shaved but if they actually do end up balding that their secondary school career over :mjlol:

There's a somali guy I know, he has been balding for years now only getting worse. I told him to give up on the patches of hair and shave, he looked shocked lol I hurt his feelings so badly

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There's a somali guy I know, he has been balding for years now only getting worse. I told him to give up on the patches of hair and shave, he looked shocked lol I hurt his feelings so badly
That's not even low calorie diet savagery, just straight up :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.