How to prevent balding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:bell: I've got that extended goatee DLC, not really a fan of it though since I end up looking like a hobo when it's combined with my 'fro.

I got these sideburns and a weak mustache. Maybe I'm still too young.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I got these sideburns and a weak mustache. Maybe I'm still too young.
I'm lazy about shaving it since I end up looking like a prepubescent kid, couldn't even buy cigs for a m8..

:damn: "Bossman, it's me.. nacalaa iyo hindigatahay wasse"

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i know this is a troll thread but if it was true, OP would be the most unlucky mf on the planet. clearly homeboys genes didn't f*ck with him from birth z3zrULC

considering that balding is linked to testosterone, it means that dude started balding the minute he started getting testosterone z3zrULC

no trial period, no demo, no rent 2 own. nigga got his shit repossessed with the quickness z3zrULC

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
no trial period, no demo, no rent 2 own. nigga got his shit repossessed with the quickness z3zrULC
:damn: He's fucked when his hairline begins to naturally recede from the sides, nigga gon' be rocking the traditional Somali abti Vegeta hairline.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:damn: He's fucked when his hairline begins to naturally recede from the sides, nigga gon' be rocking the traditional Somali abti Vegeta hairline.

download.jpg

gonna be on that SSJ Gees Gees tip

edit: wtf u can't post pictures anymore :dwill:

qVvqjBH.jpg qVvqjBH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.