How to prevent balding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I use hair products from the black market.I went from a George Jefferson hairline to Jermaine Jackson. Side effects: mental deterioration, impotence:patrice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nah nah, I meant bald as in shaved but if they actually do end up balding that their secondary school career over :mjlol:

I remember when I started shaving My head some of My arab and white friends started shaving their heads aswell

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I remember when I started shaving My head some of My arab and white friends started shaving their heads aswell

some people shave their heads literally just for the style. it suits them.

one of my dogs had hair down to the middle of his back (he never cut it throughout middle school and most of highschool). one day he just decided to get his head shaved and legit never went back. this was 12th grade i think? that's basically where i left him. not a hint of baldness, just purely buzzed look.

it's funny how some people can stick to a style for years sometimes decades.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've fully shaved mine like 3-4 times, last time I shaved was just before this ramadan.

Bun dat tho :pacspit:
Only good thing about it was the wind hitting your aerodynamic head :mjkkk:

The raaxo when your head touches your pillow :rejoice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One of the downgrades was that it made me look younger I had to show ID to buy games that were for 18

I can't stop laughing man.. the 'Nacalatulla' has me crying fam, whoever gets that AUN.
u0eye2p.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ah cry me a fucking river man, some of yall bald headed niggas probably blessed elsewhere us rest of us haired ppl, this real nigga shit bless up word to dj khaled :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.