How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
hey sofia, let's get married. mehr will be $21 cash.

You drive a hard bargain. How about we add 5 zeros to the left?

Vying for your attention?? Huuno don't flatter yourself:mjlol:, you're intelligent and witty I'll give you that. You must be British, can't outwit a Brit as the saying goes. :ehh:

I'm assuming you're going through a phase right now. A young woman such as yourself shouldn't give herself up to celibacy this early. Marriage completes half your deen, so just give it a shot and stop being so pessimistic.

Not English. I'm in a trading tug-o-war. Let's just say I'm a 'dualer'. I'm not a pessimist perse, just an idealist.

Huuno Sophisticate your too smart for me. flatscreen ( as bidaar or five head?) I don't have any of that.
what's T1a?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not English. I'm in a trading tug-o-war. Let's just say I'm a 'dualer'. I'm not a pessimist perse, just an idealist.

Post a pic of yourself and I will post mine it has to be quick and then delete it let's see if u are what u claim naaya! U are Fake rhino walking around with gorrila lips don't insult me!
Gorillas have very thin lips, dumbass.
lowlandgorilla-004.jpg

I only speak English & Amharic. What are you saying?

What I'm saying is you are horny light-skin model in Toronto smoking shisha and letting out the smoke through your nose saaqidad yahay diinta oqoon ee bakhti baa tahay doqon yahay wajiga geelka leh don't talk to me I don't have time for a product that have been used!!!

What I'm saying is you are horny light-skin model in Toronto smoking shisha and letting out the smoke through your nose saaqidad yahay diinta oqoon ee bakhti baa tahay doqon yahay wajiga geelka leh don't talk to me I don't have time for a product that have been used!!!
Damn, why you gotta drag your hooyo like that? And do not quote me again. I'm white, me saying that alone should make you know your
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v
place

Damn, why you gotta drag your hooyo like that? And do not quote me again. I'm white, me saying that alone should make you know your
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v
place

Xalimo xaar no way u going down on my sugulle go up naaya the only person who will go down is my wife who is more respectful than u stupid fat bull dog u look like that bull dog from tom and jerry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts