HS chamber of commerce visit Garacad Port

Kkkk, I was waiting for this.

By what federal law? Every FMS must be composed of a minimum 2 gobols, but there is no penalization for having more than 2.

PL as an FMS predates GM, there’s no need to try and overcompensate for a lack of two whole gobols in Galmudug. We know the vast majority of the population of Mudug live under Puntland.
Waiting for what I've been repeating?

PL doesn't have more than 2 it has 2 and a Half in logic it would also be qabyo until mudug is divided into 2 regions or it fully takes it.

Let's sit and watch the state building and who goes where inshallah. Guul HS and Garacad.

Are you really letting your hate for Abgaal /Hiraab take you down this road :stressed:
I have absolutely no hatred for my fellow Abgaal, I just dislike HSM current politics

But don’t be fooled, I just like doing FKD with them since we share a state and are our immediate neighbours.

A3B3B8F2-58C0-4226-994E-92C0523D12E1.png

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

PL doesn't have more than 2 it has 2 and a Half in logic it would also be qabyo until mudug is divided into 2 regions or it fully takes it.

Let's sit and watch the state building and who goes where inshallah. Guul HS and Garacad.
Mudug is already divided all but in name boowe. Good luck with your Hobyo

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

You guys builded your states to be in balance with Darood. When you know it cant work, you jump to your moryaan mentality as solution to all of your problems, no wonder we rule you before Europian.

Abaq

VIP
It is the same exact road as the one paved by siad barre aun. Northern ports benefit from the shabaab instability in the south but once that is cleared out, they will come back to using the ports closest to them. Ain’t no one trying to travel 600km for a port. Garcad will boom as they have a good trade route of DDSI-galgadob- garcaad but I don’t see anything south of mudug using them once stability is returned. Even the OG in celbarde will go back to using xamar port and southern OG in jl use kismaayo and do their NFD kin currently use kismaayo as well?
NFD lives off Kismayo. When the border used to be open for trade, NfD towns used to boom. Now, places like Libio are sleepy ghost towns

One big ganacsade is not gonna make a difference most of the small hg entrepreneurs use bosaso because they gather like hundreds of other ganacsato from raxanwyn, Dir xawaadle abgaal, mj dhulo to rent one big dhow and it arrives in bosaso 10x cheaper than it would in hobyo.
I have seen the hobyo port it’s a big struggle how they work up there. Its similar to barawe macmal port.
So it’s cheaper for them to get taxed like 5 times in PL and another 5 in GM (depending on the destination in GM)? Absolutely not. HG businesses and GM businesses rent big Dows of their own and get their shipments cheaper in Hobyo.

LOL

You're the one with the problem, not us. You need more land to be respectable, not us. You haven't built a Port, so you want to claim Garacad for Galnus. Ever heard of a concept called 'shame'? Like I said before, if you are lacking land, go ask your relatives to the South of you. It's very telling that nobody wants to share a Federal State with you, even your fellow HAG, but you need self-awareness to reach this conclusion.
Furthermore, in the event that North Mudug, did decide to join Galnus, we would dominate it, demographically, economically and politically.Your people don't match us on any of these levels, especially since most of you have sunk your money into Mogadishu to compete with other HAG. Part of me would like to see MJs join Galnus, just to see you cry bitter tears of regret.

Last edited:
You guys builded your states to be in balance with Darood. When you know it cant work, you jump to your moryaan mentality as solution to all of your problems, no wonder we rule you before Europian.

Mudug is already divided all but in name boowe. Good luck with your Hobyo

These people are so slow. Why on earth would they want even more Daarood to join the tiny state of Galnus. We'd turn it into the 4th Daarood Federal State and we could even vote in our own for President and VP. We outnumber them, our economic assets far outweigh theirs. It doesn't make sense for HG at all, but they're not using critical thinking skills. I wish we were petty sometimes, because I've had enough of the tuugsi from the incomplete state of Galnus.

Perhaps it is time to make Hobyo great again, since they so desperately want our presence.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
These people are so slow. Why on earth would they want even more Daarood to join the tiny state of Galnus. We'd turn it into the 4th Daarood Federal State and we could even vote in our own for President and VP. We outnumber them, our economic assets far outweigh theirs. It doesn't make sense for HG at all, but they're not using critical thinking skills. I wish we were petty sometimes, because I've had enough of the tuugsi from the incomplete state of Galnus.

Perhaps it is time to make Hobyo great again, since they so desperately want our presence.

giphy.gif
The culture divide of the states of N and S mudug is huge. They just had thier first city council in Hobyo after years of muran between two subclan of the same clan. 10000 outstanding muran remain to be solved in Galmuran. So how can people from another ethnic group join such a mess and leave a state they build for over 2 decades?

:faysalwtf:

The culture divide of the states of N and S mudug is huge. They just had thier first city council in Hobyo after years of muran between two subclan of the same clan. 10000 outstanding muran remain to be solved in Galmuran. So how can people from another ethnic group join such a mess and leave a state they build for over 2 decades?

:faysalwtf:

Do you know Puntland during Cadde Muuse's Government, paid 1.5 Million Puntite Tax dollars to pay blood money between Sacad and Saleebaan so they would stop killing each other? Caato and Kimiko were brought together because of this. This defunct midget state wouldn't exist without us.

If only we minded our own business and let them continue their hunger games.

Trending

Latest posts