I came across a cool somali mix

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Out of any race I'm fond of asians the most. Especially if they are Muslim too. I could Imagine having an Indonesian wife to cook me Asian food. :ahh: It would also be funny as hell to take you're very Asian looking kid back home too. :mjlol:
Some hargeisawi nigga brought his Malay cubs back to Africa somewhere on YouTube lol

There are plenty more Somalis, whose paternal roots aren't even Somali, but they love to bark about women marrying out today.

Somali women should get organised, and demand DNA tests for all the male MPs who oppose them.

They'll probably instate a law called "Pre-Colonial mixing is ok".

:mybusiness:
Lol well they do which is why cadcad's are allowed passports. Any mix that's pre-1960s they're okay with it seems.

umm no im just not a weirdo who injects myself into peoples relationships that have nothing to do with me, also you've been outed as an ajnabi way back idk y u even care
Outed as an Ajnabi lmao where do you idiots get this from? I probably speak better Somali than any of you. Also how many times are you self haters who wish to be none Somali gonna create these threads about Somalis who left our fold and wish to create these none Somali kids.

Trending

Latest posts