I despise Muslim Twitter.

Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...
Pajeets posted her on their fetishisation subreddit, it's always the Pajeets 😂

THIS IS MY FIRST TRENDING THREAD! YIPPEE!
Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I know, its rampant on r/somalia too. I wonder when this shift to "liberalism" and apostasy happened in parts of the community.

its times like this when I remember the ahadiith like

it was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.’”

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “A time of patience will come to people in which adhering to one’s religion is like grasping a hot coal.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2260

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Soon the best property of a Muslim will be a flock of sheep he takes to the top of a mountain, or in the valleys of rainfall, fleeing with his religion from tribulations.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 19

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

anyone reading this I sincerely advice you to hold tight to your deen and to study it genuinely. death could approach you at any time

There have always been a bunch of cultural Muslims amongst somalis. Even back home there are bunch of cultural Muslims that are borderline gaal. In fact a lot of western Muslims are more religious compared to niggas back home. Niggas back home don't have to prove to anyone that they are practicing Muslims.
It shouldn't be surprising at all to see liberal and ex Muslim somalis like me and Yami here in the west.

Trending