I despise Muslim Twitter.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
And I’m seeing more reason to keep it that way by the day

They got a lot of horny lunatics within Muslim twitter. They embarrassed the ummah with the way they reacted :dead:

Non Muslims in the quotes and comments were legit shocked.

Your avg non Muslim chick can post a pregnancy photo online and most niggas wouldn't even consider slandering her.

Kisame

VIP
It is sadly, this is one of the reasons why posting yourself online is discouraged.

Let's be honest here. 99% of pregnant women that post their pics online never have to worry about ending up on a sub reddit.

this isn't a problem for most pregnant women at all.

you can't even see the chick's face in the pic. All you see is her in an abaya and baby bump.

if she wasnt Muslim she most likely wouldn't have ended up on a subreddit.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Don’t try use personal experiences or Actions of individuals as excuse to becoming a Murtad, unless you can come at the Core of Islam and why this Deen is an error which men of science and religion and intellectuals have done then you was never A Muslim but a Munafiq just guided by his desires and environment.

I left that era of being brainwashed by Liberal-Marxism by the Hands and teachers of the institutions I studied at.

Funniest one was when a Desi girl said she doesn’t believe in God to me back in School because when she was young she prayed to her million Hindu Gods to not split her parents apart due to divorce but it happened and since then she became an Atheist and God/Designer doesn’t exist. She became Desire worshipper now🤣. I made her realise how stupid she sounded but even when she knew it didn’t matter since it was what her soul was yearning too anyways.
I’m not interested in debating this entire forum on Islam. If you want to believe I was always a munafiq then so be it bro it makes zero difference to me. :ohno:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
They got a lot of horny lunatics within Muslim twitter. They embarrassed the ummah with the way they reacted :dead:

Non Muslims in the quotes and comments were legit shocked.

Your avg non Muslim chick can post a pregnancy photo online and most niggas wouldn't even consider slandering her.
Muslim women can’t exist online lol. I thought the Macrobians were bad this takes it to a whole new level 🤣

Kisame

VIP
Muslim women can’t exist online lol. I thought the Macrobians were bad this takes it to a whole new level 🤣

South Asians and Arabs are way worse than somalis. I'm glad i didn't see that many Somali niggas in the quotes and comments.

Muslim men? Sister most of them are Kuffar men, now her image is going around those soft forums, this is one of the reasons why posting yourself is discouraged. Bunch of freaks & creeps online. Now with AI, they can ruin your life even if you just show your face and nothing more.

Take a look at this:
I'm already against women posting the faces online because of this sort of degeneracy + evil eye from other women. No need to convince me.

I think I made myself clear when I said there's a mix-and-match of both Muslim and Kuffar men. Perhaps because I follow a lot of Somali women, my algorithm decided to show me Muslims who may or may have intereacted with her content, judging from my searches.

I'm hesistant to say whether its a minority or majority because I think what Twitter shows you depends on how the app perceives you.

In any case, I expect better from Muslims (including and especially myself) which is why I've chosen to focus on us.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
"TJ"

Catches me off guard because when tf did we start calling timo jileecs TJs.

First time I saw it I thought y'all niggas were talking about Mexicans from Tijuana :dead:
I saw it in a post on this forum and it’s more discreet I’ve been using it and it’s very low profile 🤫🤫

I’m not interested in debating this entire forum on Islam. If you want to believe I was always a munafiq then so be it bro it makes zero difference to me. :ohno:
Can't you just mute your notifications to maintain your own peace while you assert your own beliefs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see you want war. Okay I’ll deliver ammunition.

One of my favourite talking points brought up by @Kisame goes as follows:

Bro, I wasn't talking about me wanting to argue with you. I was just joking about how funny it would be if all the most unhinged Muslim & gaal personalities on this cursed forum went on and on for 20 pages straight.

People who post their photos onto twitter need to read the room, it's where the worlds snarky hyper-opinionated people meet, Muslims included - you will be hearing the weirdest takes. Lucky for her, and the rest of us, these twitter characters from half way across the world have no bearing on our day to day lives.

I remember there was this Somali guy innocently sharing his vacation photos and they were dogpiling him over his forehead/headshape or something :yloezpe:. Crazy place

Bro, I wasn't talking about me wanting to argue with you. I was just joking about how funny it would be if all the most unhinged Muslim & gaal personalities on this cursed forum went on and on for 20 pages straight.

100% agree with your points. I was taught the same as well.

Anyways, the plot thickens...

Last edited:
It’s the Pakistani men. Those dudes are just as corn obsessed as the pajeets they make fun of. They sexualize their women and try to control them based off their messed up heads. No surprise the majority of the south Asian incels are from the UK, that’s where you have the fake religious dudes who are lead not by their fear of Allah SWT but instead their lust. Now they’ve given a green light to Islamophobes who will take this incident and run off with it. I feel bad for my south Asian sisters wallahi I don’t know how they deal with it.

Trending