I despise Muslim Twitter.

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
Islamic community has hit a new low with this tragedy on Twitter ๐Ÿคฃ
Noo it never happened.Noo it never happened.it never happened.anyways Muslim twitter and TikTok have been a joke for a while they provide nothing to society waste of neef if you ask me

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
the vast majority of muslim men and women under her replies (that I've seen) have been sincerely advising her. I'm not denying the portion of weirdos who were mocking her and saying vile stuff but I find it incredibly weird that people are hyperfixating on that small part.

Like it or not, She is not wearing correct hijab. and I get it, shes apparently a revert/convert but still. Not a single peep about the kuffar who are now slandering our beloved deen or the dirty kuffar who are saying sexual stuff about her in the replies.

Not to mention the 2400 bookmarks at the time of writing this.

I'd like to remind yall to study the deen and hold your tongue lest you claim something is horrible or whatever while it actually is from the deen. and dont hide behind "salafi/wahabi" whilst you know you havent spent a day in your life actually properly studying the deen.

Lastly, she and all of you should know that we will be held accountable on the day of judgement. Anyone who mocked her shall be asked why and she shall be asked why she posted it and kept it up after people gave her genuine advice, and ALL these peopole who are "hyping" her up or "defending" her post shall be of no help to her on that day when all of us shall come to Allah alone.
Don't waste your time brother you will just come across either Secret Murtads/Femcels or Khariji Bandits on here.

They Know Islam 101 but take anything to generalise as Salafi/Wahhabi/Madkhali without even knowing what those words mean :mjlol:

I dare you to make a thread saying University is haram for women and Men, and see the Femcels assemble mostly and how we are just scared of career oriented or educated women and are misogynists :pachah1:

I saw this gaining traction when it started to go viral, and there were numerous sexualizing comments from supposed Muslim men. I couldn't believe my eyes! Now, they're attempting to deflect because it has captured the attention of non-Muslims. Their behavior is driving away both seekers and Muslims from the religion.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
And Iโ€™m seeing more reason to keep it that way by the day
Donโ€™t try use personal experiences or Actions of individuals as excuse to becoming a Murtad, unless you can come at the Core of Islam and why this Deen is an error which men of science and religion and intellectuals have done then you was never A Muslim but a Munafiq just guided by his desires and environment.

I left that era of being brainwashed by Liberal-Marxism by the Hands and teachers of the institutions I studied at.

Funniest one was when a Desi girl said she doesnโ€™t believe in God to me back in School because when she was young she prayed to her million Hindu Gods to not split her parents apart due to divorce but it happened and since then she became an Atheist and God/Designer doesnโ€™t exist. She became Desire worshipper now๐Ÿคฃ. I made her realise how stupid she sounded but even when she knew it didnโ€™t matter since it was what her soul was yearning too anyways.

Don't waste your time brother you will just come across either Secret Murtads/Femcels or Khariji Bandits on here.

They Know Islam 101 but take anything to generalise as Salafi/Wahhabi/Madkhali without even knowing what those words mean :mjlol:

I dare you to make a thread saying University is haram for women and Men, and see the Femcels assemble mostly and how we are just scared of career oriented or educated women and are misogynists :pachah1:
I know, its rampant on r/somalia too. I wonder when this shift to "liberalism" and apostasy happened in parts of the community.

its times like this when I remember the ahadiith like

it was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (๏ทบ) said:

โ€œIslam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers.โ€™โ€

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œA time of patience will come to people in which adhering to oneโ€™s religion is like grasping a hot coal.โ€

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhiฬ„ 2260

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Abu Saโ€™id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œSoon the best property of a Muslim will be a flock of sheep he takes to the top of a mountain, or in the valleys of rainfall, fleeing with his religion from tribulations.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 19

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

anyone reading this I sincerely advice you to hold tight to your deen and to study it genuinely. death could approach you at any time

Is she ignoring genuine advice out of sheer rebellion towards Allah (SWT) or are the majority of her retweets consisting of malicious bullying and mischaracterisation of her intentions as a seemingly well-meaning convert blinding her judgment? This is where discernment and empathy comes in before you begin to advise another Muslim, with proper adab.

Many online lack those two traits, leading to brash judgments being expressed in a cruel, unproductive way.

I didn't reply to the rest of your text, because frankly I don't argue with stupid.
I struggle to give empathy to people who outwardly say they would not associate with Muslims and dress like a gaal. Those comments are rebellious and not justified as they came from a mere social media drama, making the Ummah out to be a Twitter thread. I will assume she wants to dress like a gaal secretly and doesn't want to associate with Muslims from the get-go and only uses this situation for that. This is a grown-up woman, not a child. This means her comments will reflect on her, and she is outwardly signaling unIslamic actions or sympathy for that route. There are plenty of Muslim women who encounter the ugly side of social media that you don't see respond in this way.

I find it strange why people post pictures of themselves in the first place knowing what Twitter is, then get surprised when the predictable happens. It seems like a set-up.

I struggle to give empathy to people who outwardly say they would not associate with Muslims and dress like a gaal. Those comments are rebellious and not justified as they came from a mere social media drama, making the Ummah out to be a Twitter thread. I will assume she wants to dress like a gaal secretly and doesn't want to associate with Muslims from the get-go and only uses this situation for that. This is a grown-up woman, not a child. This means her comments will reflect on her, and she is outwardly signaling unIslamic actions or sympathy for that route. There are plenty of Muslim women who encounter the ugly side of social media that you don't see respond in this way.

I find it strange why people post pictures of themselves in the first place knowing what Twitter is, then get surprised when the predictable happens. It seems like a set-up.
She comes off as an idiot, more than anything insidiously sinister. The tweet about not wanting to delete the original post because it "affirms that the Muslim male haters were right", especially during the 24-48 hours when the stress of the whole situation was still fresh instead of taking a break off her socials to clear her mind, is what makes me think that.

But this is Twitter, you never know for certain.

The text I put in bold is a very bold assumption to make though. I find convert women around me are very eager to join the deen, much less plan to make an smooth escape from Islam.

What makes you think that?

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Some person did something haraam, which is posting the picture as it goes against hijab. People rightfully were critical. Some responses were inappropriate.

If people are against the innapropriate response, that is right but if people are against users having spoken against the haraam.... there is nothing wrong with them having spoken against it.

I think there is a movement which comes from kaffirs and is external to Islam... and which basically defends anything done by women. For example, a woman cheats on her husband, they defend her... or they suggest it's ok for her to do it.

for example this CNN article tries to promote women cheating on their husbands

"Surely, one might think, a woman who would do such a thing must be acting out of a desire to escape a miserable marriage. And yet it turns out, this isn't always the case: Many of the women Walker interviewed were in marriages that were functional. Like the women I knew who cheated, many of the interviewees said they liked their husbands well enough. They had property together. They had friendships together. They had children that they were working together to raise.

But at the same time, they found married life incredibly dull and constraining and resented the fact that as women, they felt they consistently did a disproportionate amount of the invisible labor that went into maintaining their lifestyle."

or this one "woman heroically cheats to save her marriage"

Some women are using their affairs to save their marriages โ€” and it's working, said infidelity researcher​

(I'm not putting the link here cuz it shows a picture of a woman without hijab)

this article just openly promoting it

TURN UP THE CHEAT

All women should have an affair once in their life โ€” it made me feel sexier AND look younger​

(not putting the link here cuz hijabless woman)

so this is an ideology that's out there. and so I think there is a segment amongst Muslims that is influenced by this external ideology. so they will defend women going against hijab. Allah knows what kind of haraam things they'll be defending in the future.

edit: ppl who are in the wrong and who lack solid arguments tend to use personal attacks. so I'd like to mention that I think male adulterers should be stoned and I don't support men doing haraam things just because they're men.

Last edited:
She comes off as an idiot, more than anything insidiously sinister. The tweet about not wanting to delete the original post because it "affirms that the Muslim male haters were right", especially during the 24-48 hours when the stress of the whole situation was still fresh instead of taking a break off her socials to clear her mind, is what makes me think that.

But this is Twitter, you never know for certain.

The text I put in bold is a very bold assumption to make though. I find convert women around me are very eager to join the deen, much less plan to make an smooth escape from Islam.

What makes you think that?
I specifically referred to her tweets, highlighted by another user, and responded to you with that in mind. I don't know if she plans a smooth exist or anything like that, nor do I have any issue with people entering the deen (I encourage that). I don't think it is good to be overly suspect towards reverts at all. I frown upon those things so please don't think that is my disposition.

My statement was more so a criticism of her comment in general and a character assessment of that in particular with the broader context in mind. It's not bold when I just took what she said and made a direct inference from it: citing the person in question as the original source on the haye haye's screenshots. You can disagree with this but it is not a leap a person takes without preexisting underlying sentiment because the situation does not warrant such comments at all. To impart some wisdom to you, not sound too condescending, people sometimes use situations as an excuse to say what they feel. I think that was such a case, otherwise it does not make sense.:icon lol:

Maybe I am being not charitable here. But then again, as I said, I struggle to empathize with people such as these because I have seen worse people imbue worse sentiments to create fitna. Now, I am not saying she is on that level, merely she is on the lower end of the spectrum. Maybe she is kind of stupid, saying things she does not mean, and this is an in heat of the moment situation. But if I grant her that, then I would have to reduce my opinion to viewing her as a silly childlike person, which I don't want to do. Because then her words cannot be viewed in any serious context.

By the way, the default is that she is being harassed which I agree with. At the same time, I think we should not infantilize people because they are viewed as the receiving end of something and give many excuses for their misdoings. On top of that, I put her own words into scrutiny that, in my opinion, consequently lowers her victim status because she is another problem that is often put into practice as way more malicious. My comment was to set that balance, basically. Her words should be held accountable.

The last thing is, Twitter is a wocky place, you sort of need to have some awareness that your image is being used for all kinds of degenerate things. Most who see those pictures are probably not even Muslim, and most of them are probably not even women. Even putting the drama to the side as a "Muslim Twitter" thing, how many weirdos do you think used her image for corrupt intent? A lot of people have justified idealistic responses with "look down" - that is fair. But we don't live in an idealized world and I think people need to be honest with themselves in their contribution to a problem. The fact of the matter is, I would have a problem if my wife posted that on Twitter.

Hopefully, she learns from this, she retracts her wrong statements and grows from this in an Islamic way. If she's a recent revert, we have to be more patient with such individuals. At the same time, we should be aware of mechanisms used against the Ummah based on mischaracterization, maliciousness, etc., that oftentimes root from a victim narrative. And many people with quite good intent and an emotional sense of justification mixed with their personal baggage come to defend such things viewing it from one side. This is a very powerful tool for subversive shifting. Countries have applied these very effective mechanisms to try to ideologically move the Overton window within enemy countries. People caught inside those waves might not see how they are standing too close to the elephant to view what is really taking place and the overall effects of this. Social media is a very dangerous place where this is most effective. That is why I encourage people to take many steps back and view things from different angles and perceive things beyond the noise.

You might think I am going deep into this. I'm really not when you see how often this happens and what broad changes take place with the history of these kinds of things. That is why I posted what I posted. I think my position is fair.

Some person did something haraam, which is posting the picture as it goes against hijab. People rightfully were critical. Some responses were inappropriate.

If people are against the innapropriate response, that is right but if people are against users having spoken against the haraam.... there is nothing wrong with them having spoken against it.

I think there is a movement which comes from kaffirs and is external to Islam... and which basically defends anything done by women. For example, a woman cheats on her husband, they defend her... or they suggest it's ok for her to do it.

for example this CNN article tries to promote women cheating on their husbands

"Surely, one might think, a woman who would do such a thing must be acting out of a desire to escape a miserable marriage. And yet it turns out, this isn't always the case: Many of the women Walker interviewed were in marriages that were functional. Like the women I knew who cheated, many of the interviewees said they liked their husbands well enough. They had property together. They had friendships together. They had children that they were working together to raise.

But at the same time, they found married life incredibly dull and constraining and resented the fact that as women, they felt they consistently did a disproportionate amount of the invisible labor that went into maintaining their lifestyle."

or this one "woman heroically cheats to save her marriage"

Some women are using their affairs to save their marriages โ€” and it's working, said infidelity researcher​

(I'm not putting the link here cuz it shows a picture of a woman without hijab)

this article just openly promoting it

TURN UP THE CHEAT

All women should have an affair once in their life โ€” it made me feel sexier AND look younger​

(not putting the link here cuz hijabless woman)

so this is an ideology that's out there. and so I think there is a segment amongst Muslims that is influenced by this external ideology. so they will defend women going against hijab. Allah knows what kind of haraam things they'll be defending in the future.

edit: ppl who are in the wrong and who lack solid arguments tend to use personal attacks. so I'd like to mention that I think male adulterers should be stoned and I don't support men doing haraam things just because they're men.
I agree with everything you said however men shouldn't be critical with her as she isnt fully modest in her clothing. In Islam men should lower their gaze from viewing woman in general especially if she isn't dressed modestly.

God forbid my wife ever receives 2400 bookmark on anything she posts (that's assuming every social she has isn't private to begin with).

I bet that picture is doing rounds on Reddit/telegram. Hijab + pregnancy bump

The Rock Eyebrow GIF

Take a look at this crap. This Muslim sister who happily announced her pregnancy on Twitter is being dogpiled by self-styled Salafis who are claiming that she is causing massive fitna by indirectly informing users that she had s3x about 33 weeks ago.

Non-Muslims are roasting them in the comments and quote tweets, making the whole ummah look s3xually frustrated and inherently backwards because of a couple of depraved timo jileec from London.

Really contributing to the rise of Islamophobia and anti-Muslim hate crimes without a care in the world, these people...

Muslim men? Sister most of them are Kuffar men, now her image is going around those soft forums, this is one of the reasons why posting yourself is discouraged. Bunch of freaks & creeps online. Now with AI, they can ruin your life even if you just show your face and nothing more.

Take a look at this:

Trending

Latest posts