I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

Not till I can hit this king up first :ahh: my crackhead Mexican bae I love him.. it’s too bad he never asked me for change :wow:I swear he’s not homeless I’m sure he only begs cuz that crack money adds up and must get expensive after a while:mjcry:i can fix him

Sis, you seriously don't want to be with a crackhead (who's probably not even Muslim). Acudubilayso. Good looks are superficial, avoid him next time instead of looking for him!

I really have no type, I fr went from completely obsessing over my genius turkish math prof to a whole drug addict panhandling old ladies for drug money :mjcry::wow:send help

Bari

Garabsare
Another thread proving blackpill, looks matter
George Washington Bro GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yess I definitely would tf :banderas: Im tryna save him goddamn goddamn goddamn :mjcry::meleshame: i just need to cross paths with him somehow, but this mf walks way too damn fast:rejoice:

I literally blink and boom he’s already across the street WTF??
So, are you considering staging a meeting? Let me guess—you’re planning to give him pocket change, right? 🤔 While that might create an opportunity for interaction, he might just turn you into a slot machine to feed his habit. Trust me, you won't be his main concern; if he could, he’d trade you in like contraband just to get his fix!

So, are you considering staging a meeting? Let me guess—you’re planning to give him pocket change, right? 🤔 While that might create an opportunity for interaction, he might just turn you into a slot machine to feed his habit. Trust me, you won't be his main concern; if he could, he’d trade you in like contraband just to get his fix!
Except unfortunately he never asked me for change :meleshame: I seen him ask an old lady and a few grown ass Maadow men (according to my cousin atleast, but to me it seemed like he was asking for something else since he was talking to them for a while) anyways he never asked me for shit tho:wow:not sure if this a good or a bad thing. The first two times I saw him he sped straight past me without missing a beat, the only time we ever made eye contact was while he was eating his chicken:ahh:

I can’t just stop him to offer change either since this mf walks so fucking fast :wow:

If you think a 5'6 crackhead is cute, then I must be some sort of mythological handsome ancient Greek.
You sound pretty jealous to be immediately comparing yourself like that :cosbyhmm:

I need to clarify it’s NOT just me, deadass my cousin and her friend already knew of him for some time and recognized him as the cute crackhead, this whole damn story starts with me doing a double take and asking them isn’t he cute and they’re like yup he’s the cute crackhead Mexican…:wow: in the words of my cousins friend “everyone gives him money cuz he looks good” if that don’t tell you enough ab his looks…

plus can I reiterate the fact that i watched him ask an old lady for change and she immediately gave him some with the biggest smile on her face….?

Yeah… :meleshame:he’s that cute