Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
880b6ba02c616fc2861bb80562d2814013abdf2fdeade385a9f93786bf3d2696_1.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
FB_IMG_1464020784595.jpg

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
View attachment 3093
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.
I sexually identify myself as a box.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@AbdiJohnson waa ragedi. Keep exposing these frauds who hate transgenders but would bust a nut in 10 seconds if they got head from a transgender.

It a the same with people who hate gays with passion are usually the ones you will see sucking dick in public bathrooms. A lot of homophobes are usually closet gays.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
15c490ce9112c1885f1f6cb1cf3fec96.jpg

This is my last post so I don't get anyone here hot and bothered
I don't get how splitting your dick and turning it inside out makes you a woman? Aduunyo gadoon is enroute wallahi.
You can tell apart these trans-species creatures apart just from looking at their cheekbones, shoulders and collars.

They're neither here nor there, woman kulaha. @AbdiJohnson probably gets pegged by one of these before bed time :yloezpe:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I bet if this transgender chatted up @Barni and @Baraf they'd fall for it and make out with him.

mcm-laithashley.jpg

Watch them come in now and say that they'd 100% know he used to be a woman but they're lying

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts