I have noticed a few Somali reactions to transgender women

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Saw something like that on Maury, The way this person described being a woman offended me. he was like cupping his hands where his breasts once were and was like 'i am free of these'. he also noted how hated being sexually objectified by men-was segrafated by hanging out with men growing up although she idenitified more with guys- this was an older person as well- but i dunno- they look repulsive as well.
:dead:

Those men are messed up. They need mental health help not fucking encouragement.

What also I found weird is how they accepted that old man Jenner as a women but they went went crazy about that white lady who identified as black Rachael something :chrisfreshhah:

White people trying to destroy the world's morality

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i think it's more of a crime to deny your gender than it is of your culture- gender is like even more basic- u were born a female or u were born a male- that's it

i think it's more of a crime to deny your gender than it is of your culture- gender is like even more basic- u were born a female or u were born a male- that's it

Do beautiful transgender women get you insecure? Why do you care about people you think are mentally ill?

Would you be this bothered about those with schizophrenia?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Do beautiful transgender women get you insecure? Why do you care about people you think are mentally ill?

Would you be this bothered about those with schizophrenia?

if they accept what they have and seek treatment,-then i wouldn't be botherd by schizophrenics. but -transgender ppl be like i was always trying mommies bra and lipstick as a kid-always wanted to be in a dress. is it normal for a five year old boy to be trying hooyos undies? got that scene from a lifetime movie-does that mean he transgender or sexually perverted

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@AbdiJohnson you know the butt hole is a muscle right? Doing those sort of things can rupture it- won't hold your feces and you'll end up in a xuufayo.

Bohol

VIP
I saw documentary about sex change in Iran. In Iran you will get hanged for homosexuality but becoming female is okay? very weird.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream. This can result in the spread of sexually transmitted infections including HIV. Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure. Exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV) may also lead to the development of anal warts and anal cancer. Using lubricants can help some, but doesn't completely prevent tearing.
  • The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.

@Baraf the male gspot is in the anus which is why its pleasurable for men to take a dump.

I look forward to all my bowel movements. It feels good

Also gay men get wet when they have sex when you hit the spot right

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Baraf the male gspot is in the anus which is why its pleasurable for men to take a dump.

I look forward to all my bowel movements. It feels good

Also gay men get wet when they have sex when you hit the spot right
do u play around with your shit? do you shit on each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts