I have noticed a few Somali reactions to transgender women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why would you ask me such a question adeer
because i see you as one of the most alpha male and honest man on this forum.You seem very wise. And you are the straightest of the straight-@abdijohnson making allegations and seems as if he swears by it- so what is it?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
because i see you as one of the most alpha male and honest man on this forum.You seem very wise. And you are the straightest of the straight-@abdijohnson making allegations and seems as if he swears by it- so what is it?

Abdijohn has a history of mental disturbance. That's a secret I kept away from you guys. He takes homoseroil, a med for bipolar folks.

Last edited:

Of course it's true.

No male dislikes taking a shit. Its a few seconds of pleasure. Only constipation is not fun. Only normal bowel movements and especially diarrhea

@Baraf I assure you if the bowel movement is normal, all men moan in pleasure. Women don't do this. Men do because of g spot. I will be honest with you because no straight man will admit it

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Baraf I assure you if the bowel movement is normal, all men moan in pleasure. Women don't do this. Men do because of g spot. I will be honest with you because no straight man will admit it
Don't bring all men down to your level because you are a severe outlier

@Baraf when you get married, put your ear on the door when your husband is in the washroom.

You will hear some moaning. Especially when he thinks he's home alone.

I just revealed men's secret. We all look forward to going to the washroom. Women dont.

Don't bring all men down to your level because you are a severe outlier

You said you researched transgenders. You should research about male gspot. All men have it.

It's not painful when gay men have sex. It's very enjoyable and they orgasm.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Baraf when you get married, put your ear on the door when your husband is in the washroom.

You will hear some moaning. Especially when he thinks he's home alone.

I just revealed men's secret. We all look forward to going to the washroom. Women dont.
on. He has stomach problems. Those moans are of a man in pain

Press the plus sign above the text box.

Then press spoiler

Then write the title of the spoiler you would like to have. Like "NSFW".

Then between the two ] [, add some words or add a picture by pressing the image icon beside the Smiley in the toolbox above @Duke of Harshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.