I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
shy kulahaa, on anon forum? lmao

he was arguing with unbothered who is married, he wrote this:

View attachment 342222

it was a light joke and I wasn't serious, I was basically saying if a guy is already drained he won't be the same as 17 year old like SaMale, again not that serious
has the thread deviated so much that you are confused what I am talking about now? I am talking about the original story.
But let me reply to what youre talking about, hes clearly not talking about a 50 year old man were talking the unmarried guy in the post.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
shy kulahaa, on anon forum? lmao

he was arguing with unbothered who is married, he wrote this:

View attachment 342222

it was a light joke and I wasn't serious, I was basically saying if a guy is already drained he won't be the same as 17 year old like SaMale, again not that serious
Unbothered needs to understand that men's idea of sexual attraction is in no way connected to their morals.

has the thread deviated so much that you are confused what I am talking about now? I am talking about the original story.
But let me reply to what youre talking about, hes clearly not talking about a 50 year old man were talking the unmarried guy in the post.

then read my part and you would understand why I mentioned SaMale age

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
It's either he got pressed by eedo hodans weird questions and said something wild, or else he is a seriously ill menace. Or maybe he's naive and really believe he can't be swayed by feminine charms hence why sex only serves him for having children.
maybe..
honestly I think @Hodan from HR should ask him directly what he meant. Then again, this is being told from Hodans perspective, how about if we heard about the guys perspective. He could say what you just said in your post, I dont think we can call him Ill at this moment of time. He clearly is interested because he complimented her intelligence. Im pretty sure this is just a slip up from a weird question.

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate your helpful input. I somehow can't reply to everyone but I'll try to respond to some of the recurring points.

Yes, I brought up the question. In my defense, I use a guide that has questions to ask a potential spouse 😆

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for physical attraction, he seemed average to me in the beginning but the more I got to know his personality and have hanged out with him, I find him very attractive and all the fun stuff..

I am on the asexual spectrum myself and I need to know someone before I can have these feelings. However, his response raises major alarm bells as @Angelina put it, if he has a mama/ho complex, I'm gonna have to suppress my desires and feel ashamed to approach my husband because he has this outdated view on sex. Since he is an academic, I am horrified he thinks like this honestly..

Sooner or later, I will bring it up and I may have to walk away. Part of me does not want to walk away, that's why I am hesitant. He is almost perfect :i83dwbv:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
maybe honestly I think @Hodan from HR should ask him directly what he meant. Then again, this is being told from Hodans perspective, how about if we heard about the guys perspective. He could say what you just said in your post, I dont think we can call him Ill at this moment of time. He clearly is interested because he complimented her intelligence. Im pretty sure this is just a slip up from a weird question.

I plan to.
It isn't an easy topic to bring up esp since I am the lady here and I brought it up the first time.. but I will bring it up one of these days and will update you guys inshallah

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I plan to.
It isn't an easy topic to bring up esp since I am the lady here and I brought it up the first time.. but I will bring it up one of these days and will update you guys inshallah
Hodan how nervous did he appear? If he was essentially stone cold calm ask him directly, however if he seemed in any way emotional, angry, or confused after you asked him the question, obviously you have to be careful.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
I plan to.
Hodan how nervous did he appear? If he was essentially stone cold calm ask him directly, however if he seemed in any way emotional, angry, or confused after you asked him the question, obviously you have to be careful.
Okay, but i disagree with u samale thats a really weird thing to ask. In fact I wouldnt even bring up that topic, just bring up a similar topic after the conversation started.

Yeah. He is very smart and won scholarships throughout.
Good plan, hopefully you get this figured out

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

I make a face when someone says something I don't agree with. So when he said the first part, I was like, wut?! :williamswtf:

Then, he doubled down with the bikini :jcoleno:

Alla hogayeeey!!!

Trending

Latest posts