I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I agree with him, and you would be a fool to let this man get away.

Sex is for procreation only, I see no point in engaging in constant useless sex, for what? It drains the both of you and creates a weird dynamic in the relationship.

It should be about love and companionship, not lust!

This is my point about men being extreme in their views.

I did not expect him to say we will have constant sex. I apprecaite a level headed man with self control but if he views sex strictly for procreation, that is a problem. Let's say we agree to have 3 children. Are we gonna have an empty bedroom after that??

Many of you have not evolved past the lowly animal desires.

Yes you can have intimate relationship with your spouse. But constant humping is retarded lets be honest.
As man you gotta be able to dominate your woman, and make her feel feminine and desired, a guy who doesn't even get turned on by his woman's feminity, body and shape is a major redflag if you ask me.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

I did not expect him to say we will have constant sex. I apprecaite a level headed man with self control but if he views sex strictly for procreation, that is a problem. Let's say we agree to have 3 children. Are we gonna have an empty bedroom after that??
Bringing sex up itself is guaranteed to make broski start tripping, if he's been a good Muslim the amount of pent up whatever is gonna make you say some shit.

Not at all. Engage in intimate relationship. But the western concept of sex is perverted and our ancestors never engaged in it like they do in the west.

You are the mean one. You were ridiculing by your own admission a guy that checks off many boxes women want (and an education level that is above what women want) because you are not compatible in one important area. You are probably below his league too and he was still humble enough to speak with you. What did he do to deserve this topic except for being asexual?
Lol.. Take a chill pil mate...

As man you gotta be able to dominate your woman, and make her feel feminine and desired, a guy who doesn't even get turned on by his woman's feminity, body and shape is a major redflag if you ask me.
The problem with many on here is that they consider self control an issue.

I am sure the guy was probably being a bit extreme, but he has a point about the sex obsessed culture we live in.

Sa_Male

Not at all. Engage in intimate relationship. But the western concept of sex is perverted and our ancestors never engaged in it like they do in the west.
Well we don't have to starve and trek across deserts anymore, let those who can(halal of course) indulge as much as they want lol

Sa_Male

I am sure the guy was probably being a bit extreme, but he has a point about the sex obsessed culture we live in.
Being sex obsessed in a relationship will only build that relationship. Tff

Yaraye

VIP
My wife is not a 5lut like some hmm hmm.
Nothing s!utty about desiring your husband. If one's husband has "evolved past your lowly animal desires" i feel bad for her wallahi :stressed:

Is your hmm hmm referring to me? If you are, then you are right. I am quite a s!ut at heart. I'm only chaste for Jannah, that's it. :mybusiness:

It's not about sex culture, if you're a real man you cannot control or avoid being turned on by a woman, it's our god given natural instinct..

His austistic, any warm blooded man thinks about sex atleast a few times a day.
Thinking about it is different from talking about it, we think of it every few seconds, as nature intended. What man likes to talk about s3x though? Even if so, perhaps after the deed has been committed with the right partner, and definitely not before legs had been crossed?

@Hodan from HR From the sound of it, he is nigh perfect.

Sa_Male

It's not about sex culture, if you're a real man you cannot control or avoid being turned on by a woman, it's our god given natural instinct..
Exactly, you gonna get turned on by the only women you have (if your langaab) and scream from the rooftops IM EVOLVING