I met the farah of my dreams but I have reservations..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cousin, you of all people should know I don't bring up these topics for mere amusement only. Although I can't help finding humor in such topics, I do it to educate and challenge the views we have on marriage, sex, and dating as a culture. My prospects may be a means to an end, sometimes. Oh well!

The way I see it, if he comes across this thread, he will learn what not to say to his next romantic interest.

Someone has to bring up such topics for reform to occur. If we hush-hush because it's sensitive and “ceeb,” or worry about reputation, the gender disparity will continue to widen in our community. However, it sparked a debate, and now Somali men with a similar mindset may reconsider their stance.

OR

I'm just addicted to the dopamine rush I get when I wake up to a trending thread and 70+ notification..

julia roberts anna scott GIF

1725859775487.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's the idea of control that arouses her.:mjlol:

Fischer et al. reported that "scholars who study the physiology around asexuality suggest that people who are asexual are capable of genital arousal but may experience difficulty with so-called subjective arousal."

WTf did u just type?
1725859811780.png

He could be sapiosexual, sis .
Those type of men are good husbands/providers .

A man being "sapiosexual" is ridiculous
You might as well hump a book then

I can let it slide that women can be partially "sapiosexual" but not men

This is what happens when the Western world turns khaniis

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Hodan, the progressive woman who breaks the traditional barriers and outdated conservative customs by marrying a man who sees sex only as a function for procreation, not stimulative exploits.

A synopsis to a reality TV show.:pachah1:

well presumably this guy overall- besides his inexplicable Catholic view of sex- he is some kind of liberal progressive man, as per how OP described him.

I don't understand this way of thinking of liberal women. Being a "liberal progressive" person is much more typically a female ideology.

These liberal women want a man who is simultaneously a red-blooded male and who thinks like a woman.

Red-blooded males by nature are opposed to "liberal progressivism".

If a woman is signing up for "I want a liberal man"... she is simply not signing up for a healthy red-blooded man.

Being submissive, being atheist, kowtowing to women out of desperation for their approval- these are traits that might be found with liberal man.

But being a normal, healthy, red-blooded male and being "liberal progressive"- these don't go together.

This happens all the time and I've seen it. Some liberal woman manages to get what she wants- some kind of liberal progressive man who will validate her ideas. And then she gets disappointed because he isn't a red-blooded male.

The only reasonable way forward is for them to accept the reality that "liberal progressive" men are not red-blooded males. Then from there they can accept they'll likely be more manly than the guy they're with- or they could do the classic move of being a "liberal progressive" woman who is with a conservative man.

I saw this play out. I had a neighbor who was a liberal blm white woman (she had blm stuff on her front window). I met her boyfriend and I was kinda laughing in my head. cuz the guy was a liberal man and so she got some liberal guy that matches her views... but I noticed the guy was not exactly the manliest of men. then she ended up leaving that guy and got a new boyfriend. I met him. she is a super mega liberal but the new boyfriend was a conservative republican.

I was laughing my head off. there is this whole psyop being pushed- if you think the same way as your dad, your dad's dad and men since Adam... now supposedly this means you are or will be an "incel". but I saw for myself what went on and how she cast off the liberal progressive man and went with a red-blooded conservative man.

this is very, very common. there are tons of couples out there where the woman is some liberal type and the guy is conservative. and I believe this is why. the woman yes would like to talk about her views and for the guy to nod his head and agree... but the guys who agree with liberal progressive ideology are not normal, healthy red-blooded men... and so her mind may be attracted to the liberal guy... but on every level besides that, she may be drawn to a more masculine conservative guy.

honestly, the fact that liberal progressive ideology is incompatible with being a normal, healthy, red-blooded man... this should be an indication that the ideology is wrong and false. what is correct in terms of ideology should be compatible with being a normal, healthy person of either sex.

Maybe he wants you to dominate him? mfs got all kinds of kinks these days.
Broke saqajaan who only wants to karbaash and dip or a mf who would prefer test tube babies if he could.

Either way, you got your work cut out for you. Good luck.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
well presumably this guy overall- besides his inexplicable Catholic view of sex- he is some kind of liberal progressive man, as per how OP described him.

I don't understand this way of thinking of liberal women. Being a "liberal progressive" person is much more typically a female ideology.

These liberal women want a man who is simultaneously a red-blooded male and who thinks like a woman.

If a woman is signing up for "I want a liberal man"... she is simply not signing up for a healthy red-blooded man.

Being submissive, being atheist, kowtowing to women out of desperation for their approval- these are traits that might be found with liberal man.

But being a normal, healthy, red-blooded male and being "liberal progressive"- these don't go together.

This happens all the time and I've seen it. Some liberal woman manages to get what she wants- some kind of liberal progressive man who will validate her ideas. And then she gets disappointed because he isn't a red-blooded male.

The only reasonable way forward is for them to accept the reality that "liberal progressive" men are not red-blooded males. Then from there they can accept they'll likely be more manly than the guy they're with- or they could do the classic move of being a "liberal progressive" woman who is with a conservative man.

I saw this play out. I had a neighbor who was a liberal blm white woman (she had blm stuff on her front window). I met her boyfriend and I was kinda laughing in my head. cuz the guy was a liberal man and so she got some liberal guy that matches her views... but I noticed the guy was not exactly the manliest of men. then she ended up leaving that guy and got a new boyfriend. I met him. she is a super mega liberal but the new boyfriend was a conservative republican.

I was laughing my head off. there is this whole psyop being pushed- if you think the same way as your dad, your dad's dad and men since Adam... now supposedly this means you are or will be an "incel". but I saw for myself what went on and how she cast off the liberal progressive man and went with a red-blooded conservative man.

this is very, very common. there are tons of couples out there where the woman is some liberal type and the guy is conservative. and I believe this is why. the woman yes would like to talk about her views and for the guy to nod his head and agree... but the guys who agree with liberal progressive ideology are not normal, healthy red-blooded men... and so her mind may be attracted to the liberal guy... but on every level besides that, she may be drawn to a more masculine conservative guy.

honestly, the fact that liberal progressive ideology is incompatible with being a normal, healthy, red-blooded man... this should be an indication that the ideology is wrong and false. what is correct in terms of ideology should be compatible with being a normal, healthy person of either sex.

what I'm talking about here is real, they even made a meme about it. what I am discussing here is exactly what this meme is about

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

edit: and this article... it's the same story... why does this liberal woman keep "hooking up" with Trump supporters? I think it's just another example of the phenomena I was discussing

trump.jpg

You are correct, the sex only for procreation thing is usually something one would think comes out of medieval Christianity and is not a position Muslim men hold, back in the day or now.

Liberal progressive men always agree with their women on everything that deals with what women deem important. They've taken a strategy of submission and cowardice to be on many females' sides for social acceptance reasons, always making sure to signal that their male genes are passive and non-threatening. It's a fact that most of the women who think the ideal man is a male with a woman's mind always struggle because they find out they are not the manliest of the bunch. Talk to the most misguided feminist and they will throw up in their minds when you mention male feminists. Some men take those positions by themselves. Men who seem normal on the outside are the kinds that will say anything a woman wants to hear to get in her sheets. These people are low on morals for many reasons.

If you observe the liberal gaal woman's sexuality as I have you will know how they run a two-sided scam. When she goes out to the club or events, she only goes for masculine men who are far from the men she talks to when she is sober. She will have sex with men who might have come yesterday from the jungles of Africa whom she certainly knows hold antithetical views to her thinking because her womanly desires tell her that is what she truly craves. There is a good reason why drunk white liberal women are, albeit cringy, fetishize male dominance when they are drunk. All of them do. I have enough experience to say that. She might say men are cursed, men deserve less, end patriarchy on Twitter and end up bending over and telling a random guy "Daddy, spank me" at night. This is not even a joke. In her true self, the male feminist would get her the driest.

Peculiarly, the more asexual a liberal woman is, the more her position of sex only reflects their abstract stale politics and philosophy on life, and wants to use that to have a man who submits to some stranger gender exploit and symbol for his compliant position throughout the relationship. Not for practical sexual reasons. The male might be as uneventful as her and not have strong opinions, but she asserts herself in that domain to control the sexual playground which shows he is generally inclined toward her bullshit. Her ideology and position on sex, and her need for the man to yield to that, demonstrates her hunger for power and ambition for dominance in that relationship. It is usually deceptively framed in an emancipatory language. In reality, those women live in the most liberal parts of the world where men have no control over their lives at all or have any dominion, where liberalism is the status quo.

Now, of course, the position of Hodan and that guy might be on the extreme, given that he asserts an unusual position for anyone. However, I think she would have an issue even if he never said the sex was only for procreation and still held restraint or said he was not sexually excited by women in bikinis (referencing my fun analysis). If he was more feral like most guys, she would also have an issue. I am talking about the general Western woman, not exceptions.

what I'm talking about here is real, they even made a meme about it. what I am discussing here is exactly what this meme is about

View attachment 342270

edit: and this article... it's the same story... why does this liberal woman keep "hooking up" with Trump supporters? I think it's just another example of the phenomena I was discussing

View attachment 342272
Yup. This is a fact. Some white kids growing up had a very talkative liberal mother who held progressive views and where welcoming. The husband was always some lowkey racist guy who greeted you with suspicion and never talked much other than fidgeting with things around the house.

I've had a liberal woman strongly call me homophobic once and yet she was still very into me. It's the same mechanism.

Yup. This is a fact. Some white kids growing up had a very talkative liberal mother who held progressive views and where welcoming. The husband was always some lowkey racist guy who greeted you with suspicion and never talked much other than fidgeting with things around the house.

I've had a liberal woman strongly call me homophobic once and yet she was still very into me. It's the same mechanism.
100% look at the dudes who ran into the Capitol on Jan 6. A lot of those dudes were racist and yet had madow wives and mixed kids. There's too much evidence of this happening.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Imagine being soo wrapped in your little dichotomy world of liberals versus conservatives that you turn a dating dilemma about the purpose of sex in marriage into dating conservative men. Everything he spews is propaganda. If he can't relate to the topic at hand, that's fine. No need for all this bs.

Yes, the man of my dreams is a monotheistic, humanist, environmentally conscience person that values all lives and believes people should have free will.

Cry me a river.

@Omar del Sur

You somehow managed to connect my dating dilemma to an anecdotal incident about your cadaan neighbor. If I didn't know better, I would think you secretly fancy her. Haram aleyk!

By your own logic, why don't conservative men go for their fellow conservative women? Why are you entertaining demonic feminist and trying to convert them? For someone who is well versed, you can be very close minded and see the world in black and white in certain topic. As far as I am concerned, I don't subscribe to your version of Islam so I'll say to you lakum deenakum walyadeen.

Btw, every couples despite their background has issues. Check out r/MuslimMarriage if you think I am lying. Every other day a salafi couple's dilemma is posted there.

Trending