If you found the 1 and everything seems on point, but then you discover that he or she had already had their first kiss

What would you do?

• Total voters

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I think she's talking about girls and some guys but mainly girls getting kissed forcefully by other kids as kids 💀

It was the other way around. It's the boys that ran away from the girls. They didn't want cooties, which was only transmissible girl-to-boy.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
By default if an individual has been going around kissing that means they are not miskeen. We ain't gaalo. The people who have the guts to do anything intimate as Muslims by definition aren't miskeen.
Fair point the miskin title should only belong to Faraxs and Halimos dat stayed away from all dat.
So how come people label you an incel when you tell them u wouldn't want a woman near you that has had multiple kisses already while u kept yo life halal how's that fair kkkkkkkkkk

Fair point the miskin title should only belong to Faraxs and Halimos dat stayed away from all dat.
So how come people label you an incel when you tell them u wouldn't want a woman near you that has had multiple kisses already while u kept yo life halal how's that fair kkkkkkkkkk
Just stay chaste and make dua and Allah will give you that inshallah

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
@AbdiFreedom

aka Abdi Fetus

I hope you delete that thread with my name on it when u come to your senses dat fucking thread should have never happened the allegations were baseless and stupid

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Just stay chaste and make dua and Allah will give you that inshallah
Thank you for your Siyaasi answer

200.gif

Trending