If you found the 1 and everything seems on point, but then you discover that he or she had already had their first kiss

What would you do?

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Ngl i would be bummed out but if she a 10/10 in everything else it will be foolish for me to throw it all away because of one thing

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣By these reactions i can tell most of these faraxs would be ok with their future daughters kissing men as long as it ain't zina kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk wanting an untouched naag does not make u an incel.🤣u don't know where the mouths of those niggas she has kissed have been

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
kiss??? you guys are sad tbh
Maybe you from a liberal family where those things were considered normal kkkkkkkkkkkk 🤣letting it slide and not thinking about your own health is crazy u don't know where the mouths of those guys she has kissed have been

Excuse Me What GIF by Nickelodeon

Overlooking certain aspects cuz u find her xaax is some simp shit it's eventually gonna bite u in yo ass🤣imagine saying she is xaax af but she doesn't really respect me like dat
It’s a very understandable dilemma though. A beautiful woman will destroy a miskeen niggas thought process. Very few uninitiated men can handle that level of stimuli. And that’s just mere presence alone now imagine if they showed interest aggressively like bag securers tend to do

I’d easily fall into that mindset myself

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
It’s a very understandable dilemma though. A beautiful woman will destroy a miskeen niggas thought process. Very few uninitiated men can handle that level of stimuli. And that’s just mere presence alone now imagine if they showed interest aggressively like bag securers tend to do

I’d easily fall into that mindset myself
Of course,no naag getting masakiin niggas ain't got access to those kind of women.

🤣But if u some caadi nigga with standards and principles u should get karbaashed for falling for dat shit

Of course,no naag getting masakiin niggas ain't got access to those kind of women.

🤣But if u some caadi nigga with standards and principles u should get karbaashed for falling for dat shit
Anyone falling into that mindset should get a purifying slap to the face. Or bust a solid nut before making a decision

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
She must be a virgin that never even held hands.

:drakewtf:
🤣No dhuuq dhuuq that's all.
You do know you can get herpes from kissing.
imagine you marry a miskin innocent Halimo but the guys she has kissed with were serial futo eaters and pumpum eaters u gonna get all of that in your mouth nigga u can catch herpes too from kissing i don't see why u niggas tryna make it seem like inaa qof waalan ahay for saying this shit.

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed that I specified the ages too. I mentioned late teens and 20s, indicating that I don't care about childhood kisses that occurred when they were very young. I'm specifically referring to adult ages, where people are more active and have multiple partners. It's only natural to have valid concerns when individuals engage in more sexual activity during this stage of life

Last edited:

Trending