If you found the 1 and everything seems on point, but then you discover that he or she had already had their first kiss

What would you do?

• Total voters
you didn't vote :stevej: you too @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo
Because I don't know.
Plus all the answers are basically the exact same with the exception of one.
this was a poorly done thread 💀

to answer I would need a more specific and detailed scenario. But for now it's no way.

One thing tho @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo most girls have been in scenarios against there will where they have been sexually harassed in some way and they simply will not tell you about it because It wasn't from there side.

If they have been outside the house in settings with a bunch of people they most likely have had some sort of unsavoury encounter with men or women at some point with the exception of a few.

Would you for example walk away if you had the "perfect" girl but she was groped or some guy peeped on her while she was naked or some other thing like that. Would it matter to you or does it have to be skin on skin contract like kissing for it to be an issue :hmm:

Plus what if it happens after you have been married to her would you break it off if a guy forcefully kissed your wife or slapped her backside etc

And elaborate on what you mean by perfect

Last edited:
If you'd know anything about your religion then you'd know that it's a sin itself to delve into someone's past. I stay away from men who ask such direct questions subhan'Allah no shame. If He the Most Merciful has concealed someone's past sins then who are you.

You can have that as a dealbreaker that is fine, you can have your preferences, one mistake in the past shouldn't be a determining factor of who the person is now. If they've made tawbah and repented then qalas

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Because I don't know.
Plus all the answers are basically the exact same with the exception of one.
this was a poorly done thread 💀

to answer I would need a more specific and detailed scenario. But for now it's no way.

One thing tho @Fobnimo Till I Dhimo most girls have been in scenarios against there will where they have been sexually harassed in some way and they simply will not tell you about it because It wasn't from there side.

If they have been outside the house in settings with a bunch of people they most likely have had some sort of unsavoury encounter with men or women at some point with the exception of a few.

Would you for example walk away if you had the "perfect" girl but she was groped or some guy peeped on her while she was naked or some other thing like that. Would it matter to you or does it have to be skin on skin contract like kissing for it to be an issue :hmm:

Plus what if it happens after you have been married to her would you break it off if a guy forcefully kissed your wife or slapped her backside etc

And elaborate in what you mean by perfect
Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Kiss ah?! Most diaspora Somali men aren’t even virgins :chrisfreshhah: I’ve heard of stories of Somali guys taking ‘boys trip’ to Morroco and Brazil to sleep with prostitutes. My new nickname for y’all is dirty and on clearance. Give me a break 🤦🏾‍♀️

Trending