Ilhan omar father gets blasted

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I'm sorry but that doesn't mean I like all habesha okay I'm still EthiopiaK and I only respect the habesha over there cuz they move humble I don't generalise
All im saying is its only a matter of time until gadabursi have enough of your ictiraaf mission. They can rule themselves do you agree???

Why are landers so fixated on attacking Ilhan Omar to the point they’ll collab with racist and islamophobic conservatives to smear her? Zionists aren’t in the quotes are expressing condolences for the Issaq victims they’re just using it for hasbara. Landers are genuinely stupid if they think Ilhan is singlehandedly upholding the single Somalia policy and that the US will immediately recognize Somaliland if she’s out of office
:kodaksmiley:

NidarNidar

Punisher
@NidarNidar what do you think?
I am not surprised, the only SL people I get along with are HJ and HY, SL experiment is ending with the DH leaving and the nail being the MOU, imagine leasing land to gaajos who defaulted on 33m loan, the only way forward is federalism, each state getting it's funding and building itself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate what do you think???
Anyone who speaks on behalf of Samaroons but isn't should not be taken seriously. Thanks for going to a reliable source.

To answer.

They are neutral at best unless they have something to 'financially gain.' The ones I met tell foreigners they are from North Somalia, Djibouti or Ethiopia, as Somaliland is lesser known (and they might not be from Awdal). So I hope that answers your question. They aren't the type to boast about Somaliland, act as promoters, wear a bracelet or decorate themselves with a flag. They also don't proclaim they are 'Landers,' which is synonymous with Issaq. They have a subdued approach and can blend in/get along quite well with Somalis from various regions. There is positive PR in that respect. Considering the vast majority of ethnic Somalis in Somalia-proper favour a unified Somalia despite having different political ideas of what that would look like.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
All Gadabuursi want to leave SL, especially after the MOU, no one is sitting on the fence anymore, even my father who was pro-SL due to the peace.

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

Imagine wanting to be a part of a forever pseudo-nation where the President sounds and acts like an escapee from Bethlem Hospital. He did more to harm their "Africa's Best Kept Secret" brand in one year than anyone could have done in 30. The amount of Ls given was even greater than that of the official 'national president,' who was discretely beaten on multiple visits like an Indian inmate in a UAE jail.

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

Imagine wanting to be a part of a forever pseudo-nation where the President sounds and acts like an escapee from Bethlem Hospital. He did more to harm their "Africa's Best Kept Secret" brand in one year than anyone could have done in 30. The amount of Ls given was even greater than that of the official 'national president,' who was discretely beaten on multiple visits like an Indian inmate in a UAE jail.

HSM beats himself up to look dishevelled becauase it's easier to recieve aid when people feel sorry for you. He's hustling for his people. It's an advanced begging technique.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Anyone who speaks on behalf of Samaroons but isn't should not be taken seriously. Thanks for going to a reliable source.

To answer.

They are neutral at best unless they have something to 'financially gain.' The ones I met tell foreigners they are from North Somalia, Djibouti or Ethiopia, as Somaliland is lesser known (and they might not be from Awdal). So I hope that answers your question. They aren't the type to boast about Somaliland, act as promoters, wear a bracelet or decorate themselves with a flag. They also don't proclaim they are 'Landers,' which is synonymous with Issaq. They have a subdued approach and can blend in/get along quite well with Somalis from various regions. There is positive PR in that respect. Considering the vast majority of ethnic Somalis in Somalia-proper favour a unified Somalia despite having different political ideas of what that would look like.
Thanks for the info sis :salute:

HSM beats himself up to look dishevelled becauase it's easier to recieve aid when people feel sorry for you. He's hustling for his people. It's an advanced begging technique.
How come Muuse doesn't do the same? Maybe recognition would come if he threw himself down a flight of stairs?

Trending

Latest posts