I'm meeting Menace in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was supposed to meet him at Buckingham Palace with the MJ boqortooyo, he never showed up.

:wow:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Who was it then? I can't remember. There was a guy on here whom you were supposed to fight allegedly and you both made threads about meeting "today".
lol what :mjlol:

context plz

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm here for a family matter but I will be taken to dinner by my illegal son in the process.

Each time I've gone to a city where SS members live in I offer them the chance to meet and greet in real life.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lmao, that's like 3 niggas you were supposed to fight but back out.:icon lol: @AbdiJohnson is a fulay xaarweyne.

I'm here for a family matter but I will be taken to dinner by my illegal son in the process.

Each time I've gone to a city where SS members live in I offer them the chance to meet and greet in real life.
Sounds like a nice date.:siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
AJ rn

download.jpg
27a81cdee5e3614d27e53576e463b8c7.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We should have an International SomaliSpot Conference. :mjlol::damn::deadosama::deadpeter:
That'd be some funny shit until someone takes pictures of all who attend from the high rise building next to the meeting point and uploads it.
:dead::damn::russ::drakekidding:

Apollo

VIP
That'd be some funny shit until someone takes pictures of all who attend from the high rise building next to the meeting point and uploads it.
:dead::damn::russ::drakekidding:

Like the clandestine Bilderberg meetings, no digital recording devices allowed in. :siilaanyolaugh:

@Arsene Wenger and other reer Europe on somnet.
I believe that was in sonnet when you posted a fake pic of gun whilst crying to the mods to get Me banned at the same time.
Snitch !
I have given out my personal number on sonnet on three occasions and offered a train station car park to meet .these nerds are cowards .
That said, my beef with aj is over . He may grab my thing if we fight .

I believe that was in sonnet when you posted a fake pic of gun whilst crying to the mods to get Me banned at the same time.
Snitch !
I have given out my personal number on sonnet on three occasions and offered a train station car park to meet .these nerds are cowards .
That said, my beef with aj is over . He may grab my thing if we fight .

Say wallahi that happened? You're a believer aren't you? Say wallahi?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Like the clandestine Bilderberg meetings, no digital recording devices allowed in. :siilaanyolaugh:
Everyone sits down, a headcount is done and all the Atheists are missing; solve the riddle
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.