I'm meeting Menace in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
He backs out of every fight and it's his cousins gun.

He postures, but AJ ain't no street nigga. No street nigga would ever joke about half the things he does, like suckin' dick or having his futo violated. Not even on the internet.:pachah1:

He could be like Omar Little from The Wire. AJ always complaining about s but really he's just a Toronto nigga after all.:sass2:Bragging about adding to Somali-on-Somali crime. Disgraceful I tell you. @AbdiJohnson It's because of Somalis like you I can't walk half a mile without getting vetted.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He could be like Omar Little from The Wire. AJ always complaining about s but really he's just a Toronto nigga after all.:sass2:Bragging about adding to Somali-on-Somali crime. Disgraceful I tell you. @AbdiJohnson It's because of Somalis like you I can't walk half a mile without getting vetted.
One important difference........

Omar Little definitely wasn't no bottom. :lolbron:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was there officer. I heard everything.
:drakelaugh:

:mjlol:

Could you tell me exactly what you heard?
aq0dbHv.png

View attachment 10795 View attachment 10796

View attachment 10799

Now let me find the thread where you apologized and pleaded with me to drop it

:hemad:
Johnson ,sometimes I wonder if your are indeed a high school dropout .I have never encountered someone as retarded as you .
All of those posts were designed to troll the admin of the forum .

One moderator in particular ,who thought you were from Somaliland, was deleting my posts to you whilst allowing you to post what you wanted..you cried to the mods like a little girl ,got my posts erased and even tried to get me banned behind the scenes ,then started threatening me ......I call that the move of a coward . The posts about suing somali forum were clearly made in a sarcastic tone .you are too thick to comprehend that .

Johnson ,sometimes I wonder if your are indeed a high school dropout .I have never encountered someone as retarded as you .
All of those posts were designed to troll the admin of the forum .

One moderator in particular ,who thought you were from Somaliland, was deleting my posts to you whilst allowing you to post what you wanted..you cried to the mods like a little girl ,got my posts erased and even tried to get me banned behind the scenes ,then started threatening me ......I call that the move of a coward . The posts about suing somali forum were clearly made in a sarcastic tone .you are too thick to comprehend that .

Forget about the past.

I'm in London in July for a month. I'll see you then. Deal? Don't run away this time.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Representing my cuck in chief just like you.

:siilaanyosmile:
:drakelaugh:Wallahi you're too much.....

Trudeau ain't nowhere near as much of a cuck as mama Merkel. He still had the balls to refuse single males. Only refugees we took were families from Jordanian refugee camps.

If he fulfills his weed and electoral reform promises, I'd be really positive about his first term.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a great host !

My illegal son is a legend.

At this restaurant we had to wait 20 min to be seated. It is so packed.

For the first time in my life I'm using an iPad to order unlimited food. It's all you can eat high-scale restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.