I'm meeting Menace in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
May a Drone Strike the both of you

us-drone-strikes1.gif

Say wallahi that happened? You're a believer aren't you? Say wallahi?
Say what happened ? So you didn't cry to the mods and asked to get me banned .?swear to your dirty bum that you didn't do that ?
I couldn't taken you seriously because you were messaging the moderators to ban me and then asking for a fight at the same time .the tribalism -infected justified guy deleted my posts whilst keeping yours .

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Yooo AJ about that life :ooh:
What's this lmao, flying cross-continent to knock niggas out and walking around strapped :mjlol: I thought you were proper miskeen.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yooo AJ about that life :ooh:
What's this lmao, flying cross-continent to knock niggas out and walking around strapped :mjlol: I thought you were proper miskeen.
He backs out of every fight and it's his cousins gun.

He postures, but AJ ain't no street nigga. No street nigga would ever joke about half the things he does, like suckin' dick or having his futo violated. Not even on the internet.:pachah1:

Say what happened ? So you didn't cry to the mods and asked to get me banned .?swear to your dirty bum that you didn't do that ?
I couldn't taken you seriously because you were messaging the moderators to ban me and then asking for a fight at the same time .the tribalism -infected justified guy deleted my posts whilst keeping yours .

I remember you making a thread apologizing to me and being scared of me when I said I will fight you.

Let me find it you liar.

I remember you making a thread apologizing to me and being scared of me when I said I will fight you.

Let me find it you liar.
I was trolling you .idiot ! I never took you seriously as you got my threads deleted ,cried to the moderator and even tried to get me banned .how can you fight someone In another continent .in any case ,next time you are in London send me your number .we can meet in Brixton for a chat .
I see that you haven't denied crying to the mods or trying to get be banned ? I made the latter threads to troll and mock the moderator who backed you and deleted my posts because he thought you was a domalilandrern . Why would I be scared of someone on another continent posting pics of replica guns ?

Status
Not open for further replies.