Indians clash in Canada over Diwali

Nah basically, I understand celebration, but it's important to clean up after yourselves. Remember trash is accumulative, it just takes one piece of trash dropped by every person individually for it to become a heap. More conscientiousness is needed.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Modi may be right, we may indeed have a Sikh extremist issue here in Canada!

the sikhs literally committed a terrorist attack near where I work..... all this anti-Muslim propaganda machine goes and paints Muslims as being these extremist terrorist elements but meanwhile the sikhs really do go out and do extreme violent stuff and it doesn't get talked about

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Nah man it’s dillo paradise. From North Africans, to west Africans and hatians to asians and latinas, Montreal is the best Canada has to offer :wowsweat:
Ive never been there despite living here forever. Is it worth learning French?

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
It's funny watching the situation with international students go nationwide over the last few years. I've lived in Malton (where these videos were recorded) for 15 years now, so I noticed the international student racket at the colleges in its early stages (~2014). Crazy how much worse it's gotten.
Harper capped international students by forcing provinces to actually accredit universities. Trudeau and Ford approved diploma mill “plaza colleges” accepting international students. Now its one big scam where student visas have been turned into a new method of path to Permanant residency.

The retard Trudeau also lifted their working hours from 20 hours per week to full time 40 hours per week. Effectively destroying the lahour market for real Canadians. I hate this country so much now its unrecognizable. I need a Halimo in America to marry wallahi Im done

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
the sikhs literally committed a terrorist attack near where I work..... all this anti-Muslim propaganda machine goes and paints Muslims as being these extremist terrorist elements but meanwhile the sikhs really do go out and do extreme violent stuff and it doesn't get talked about
what did they do?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I saw Punjabi workers at Shell in Napanee on Saturday when I stopped to pump gas.

Harper capped international students by forcing provinces to actually accredit universities. Trudeau and Ford approved diploma mill “plaza colleges” accepting international students. Now its one big scam where student visas have been turned into a new method of path to Permanant residency.

The retard Trudeau also lifted their working hours from 20 hours per week to full time 40 hours per week. Effectively destroying the lahour market for real Canadians. I hate this country so much now its unrecognizable. I need a Halimo in America to marry wallahi Im done
Trudeau made things 10x worse, it seems like some group has been actively lobbying him since ~2021 to actively work to drive down wages for unskilled labour (which saw huge increases over the last 2 years).

But the college student issue is mostly, McGuinty, Ford, AND the Ontario colleges.

Stupid shit like:
  1. "corridor-funding" by McGuinty, which disincentives colleges from letting enrollment by domestic students grow by more than 3% in a year (any domestic student outside the 3% won't get funded by the government), this screws over the colleges in the GTA that have a better reputation and attract Canadian students
  2. Freezing of grants by McGuinty + Ford across the board, instead of program-by-program, so both useful programs like midwifery/nursing and useless 1-year business management programs get affected
  3. Never-ending expansion/greed of the colleges, each CEO feels the need to have a ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new building when they barely have the financing to manage the existing facilities.

The only solution is to let all these over-employed baby boomers (especially cadaan women) take the financial hit and lose their jobs. We're destroying our economy and labour rights to keep white-collar workers employed in dying "cities" across Ontario.

I thought about moving to the States as well tbh, but I think I'll just ride things out for the short term, a lot of these issues are because Canada's baby boom ended earlier than the rest of the West, so politicians here are pumping up immigration to restrict wage growth with all the retirees and their pension/health liabilities. But the worst will be over by ~2026-27, which is probably when the U.S. will be seeing its pension crisis (pension funding is the only thing Canada does well on).

Last edited:
This is the mall I shop at every week, it was actually worse last year before the city forced the mall to block off the parking lot for the now-closed walmart :frdfvsb:

It sounds crazy but I still prefer being around all these Punjabi international students. They're loud, but it's preferable to how bad crime was before they moved in (there were muggings every night and shootings every other week). These kids never sleep so there are always groups of them walking around late into the night and they're not known for violent crimes against strangers.

AbdiFreedom

For NATO occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member

I live just outside Ottawa and they are here too. Fireworks for days and up until 4 am in residential neighbourhoods.

Juke

VIP
They wont get PR. They are going to leave like the Filipinos on TFW permits left around 2015.
Over the summer I took a drive on Dundas from Yonge to Parliament. I kid you not nearly everyone walking on the street I saw was Indian of all walks of life: Indian students, gay Indians, older Indian couples...everything. That's when I decided as a contingency my future New Khalistani name shall be Samatinder.

Trending

Latest posts