Interracial Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I am curious what is your take on it @Mercury didn't your cousin in the UK marry a Jamaican revert who ditched her after a few months, left her with a kid and said he didn't feel like being muslim and a husband no more?

I would suspect that you would be more sceptical about this from that experience, suprisingly you are not.

Inaalilaah

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No it was my cousin who told me about a girl he knew who got married to a jamaican, I got nothing against people who marry out tho the only ones who bug me are the ones who brag that they married an ajnaabi
Maybe they just told him to convert after he got her pregnant

Before you condemn Somalis women for marrying out, build the country make them feel safe. For 25 years you were in civil war till today you can not agree on sharing the country. You brought Bantu and Ethiopia to rape them. Somali women suffered from running hunger war to danger trips Europe violence on her It is normally to be self hate generation of females. Build your country share and agree so your women respect and love you.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't get where @Protagonist and his hate for Somali women stems from..
He's always talking about looks but this nigga looks like he was created on NBA2k16
upload_2016-6-3_20-25-28.png

No it was my cousin who told me about a girl he knew who got married to a jamaican, I got nothing against people who marry out tho the only ones who bug me are the ones who brag that they married an ajnaabi

I am not arguing against about people marrying out in general. I am pointing the fallacy behind the ''As long as he is muslim'' concept.

The guy your cousins friend married is a perfect example of that.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
If a Somali women wants to marry another race that is their choice and frankly none of your business. Calling Somali women names is Somali males poor attempt in trying to discourage Somali women from marry out. Stop this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.