Interracial Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
:deadmanny:The way skinnies always seem butt hurt about who random chick marries. Who made you the pussy police Horta? Live and let live :deargod: shaqa la'aaan waaxid.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you even Muslim? I remember reading another member implying that you said you aren't. Is there truth to that?

explains why you flying off the handle when deens mentioned.

What does deen and busting open for randoms have to do with each other.

You don't see nikka justifyin yellow fever by waxing lyrically bout Lao Tzu

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

:deadmanny:The way skinnies always seem butt hurt about who random chick marries. Who made you the pussy police Horta? Live and let live :deargod: shaqa la'aaan waaxid.

Not butt-hurt, i actually should or could care less. I dont even live in the UK this revert rubbish sounds so bizarre to me that i have to make fun of it.

At end of the day it hurts Somali girls reputation more than ours.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
Walks in to the mosque like ''I am Abu Abdallah bin Falafeell''

@Honey be like :oops: '' Ana be7abek akhi"

Akh: yaa ukhti I'm Abul Attas al-Khaariji

Ukhti: Smiles uncontrollably

Akh: I would like to ask for your hand in marriage, your mehr will be a shimbir

Ukht: omg omg omg waan dhilaalay *faints*
:whew:

Bohol

VIP
Bathroom is the most nastiest place to have sex, shows their low opinion
on halimos who run after them. It is like a slap to the face but they still be
booty clapping to that song.

Hafez

VIP
Some midget Arab singing hey Somali girl, let's take this to the bathroom

:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
What if I told you I know that guy in person and he lives in my Xaafad? No joke walle. That nigga grew up with us sxb lmao. He was part of our circle but I stopped chilling with those people.
:chrisfreshhah:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
That is nothing! A Somali woman had her own 100% full Somali son raped by her new Ajanabi revert husband.

Watch this:

This is what Salafism does to Somalis in the diaspora.
Are you telling me this happened and and no one beat the daylight out of him. why would you tell the ''mosque'' about how someone did that to your child. get your adeer,walaal, qaraabo anything or even your whole qabil to murk him..... :angryman::pacspit::pacspit:

I am curious what is your take on it @Mercury didn't your cousin in the UK marry a Jamaican revert who ditched her after a few months, left her with a kid and said he didn't feel like being muslim and a husband no more?

I would suspect that you would be more sceptical about this from that experience, suprisingly you are not.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are you telling me this happened and and no one beat the daylight out of him. why would you tell the ''mosque'' about how someone did that to your child. get your adeer,walaal, qaraabo anything or even your whole qabil to murk him..... :angryman::pacspit::pacspit:
Somalis in UK ain't shit one of them recently just got stabbed by arab in a place full of somalis watching and no one did shit:ulachen001:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I am curious what is your take on it @Mercury didn't your cousin in the UK marry a Jamaican revert who ditched her after a few months, left her with a kid and said he didn't feel like being muslim and a husband no more?

I would suspect that you would be more sceptical about this from that experience, suprisingly you are not.

No it was my cousin who told me about a girl he knew who got married to a jamaican, I got nothing against people who marry out tho the only ones who bug me are the ones who brag that they married an ajnaabi

Status
Not open for further replies.