Interracial Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Baraf I found your post really interesting if you don't mind i'd like to ask how practicing in deen were the parents of the individuals you spoke of? If the kids turned out to be anti Islam and anti culture were their parents more laid back moderate muslims?

There's two types of people who marry out. The non deen practicing somali man or woman who doesn't really care much for culture. When this type of a person has children they will obviously not teach their kids Islam. They will raise their kids like gaalo kids, do whatever you want, come in when you feel like it be gay/straight etc and instill a hate for their culture in them.

Then there is the the well cultured good muslim Somali who marries another good foreign Muslim. This kind of couple will take their kids to dugsi teach them about Islam and culture. They won't alienate their kids from the families, community so they grow up to be proud Somali kids. I grew up with people like this and they all speak fluent Somali and have deen. So it depends on the type parents and the environment where these kids are raised.

If the father isn't Somali, the children aren't Somali.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some of them have Somali dads. I also don't believe that the ones with a Somali mom are any less Somali.

Well quite frankly, you're wrong.

If you don't have a qabiil, you are not Somali.

The lesson I took from @Baraf post was when she said, "Her hooyo doesn't like her being around Somalis too much". A Somali mother who married some cadaan and condemned her mullato children to living in a racist cadaan area who hates her children being around Somalis. What does that tell you about the sort of women who have a fetish for ajanabi?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What people do is up to them. If a Somali woman doesn't like Somali men and wants to be with black, white, and asian men then so be it, go right ahead. But I will say is; the amount of Somali women who have been killed by their black, white and asian bf or husbands is countless. Many occasions have i come across Somali women who've been killed in brutal ways by their non Somali partners. On some occasions not even the children were spared.

Yeah sure some Somali men may be lousy lazy fucktards but at least we don't beat and butcher women like men from other races/cultures.

That's just what I have to say on this issue.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
What people do is up to them. If a Somali woman doesn't like Somali men and wants to be with black, white, and asian men then so be it, go right ahead. But I will say is; the amount of Somali women who have been killed by their black, white and asian bf or husbands is countless. Many occasions have i come across Somali women who've been killed in brutal ways by their non Somali partners. On some occasions not even the children were spared.

Yeah sure some Somali men may be lousy lazy fucktards but at least we don't beat and butcher women like men from other races/cultures.

That's just what I have to say on this issue.
Some dumb women like that abuse, somali men are too nice to administre that

But I will say is; the amount of Somali women who have been killed by their black, white and asian bf or husbands is countless. Many occasions have i come across Somali women who've been killed in brutal ways by their non Somali partners. On some occasions not even the children were spared.

That is nothing! A Somali woman had her own 100% full Somali son raped by her new Ajanabi revert husband.

Watch this:

This is what Salafism does to Somalis in the diaspora.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A few mumbled Arabic words thats like a password to the pussy apparently and suddenly the past two decades of life experiences, habits, and instincts are magically wiped away

:mindblown:

Thats the thing you know. They marry ex-convicts and think everything is ok under ''As long as he is muslim''.

Is everything Ok when he molests your son, murders you and free-loads from you?

I think the Somali women in the diaspora are too kind when marrying Ajnabi. They probably say couple romantic sentences and that's it they get married. It's better to get married from your own kind, for many reasons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Real real talk, if you had a daughter who came home and, god forbid, told you she was getting hitched to a Arab/paki/revert, what would you do?

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

A few mumbled Arabic words thats like a password to the pussy apparently and suddenly the past two decades of life experiences, habits, and instincts are magically wiped away

:mindblown:

No Saaxiib. You have to go by the Salaf way.

Step 1: Change your name into Abu Basbass or Akhi/Ibn whatever.
Step 2: Grow a beard
Step 3: Wear a thobe.
Step 4: Practice arabic words like ''Munafiiq'', ''Kaafiir'', ''Fassiq'', ''Biddah''
Step 5: Watch the hooneys flock to you unto the manhaj.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is easily the funniest topic on sspot wallahi I could do this for weeks

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Umm Minaj al-Nikawi

Abu Bisbaas

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This should sum up why you should be sceptical about marrying reverts.:eating:

@Honey Miss ''As long as he is muslim'' take notes. :vanlf9a:

You have taught me something new oh wow:rolleyes:...

A persons character matters just as much as deen does. No one should be marrying anyone without a proper background/character check.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The infamous As Long as He's Muslim™®©*

:drakelaugh:

Deen this, deen that

What about the Somali, ain't he Muslim too

The infamous As Long as He's Muslim™®©*

Deen this, deen that

What about the Somali, ain't he Muslim too

Are you even Muslim? I remember reading another member implying that you said you aren't. Is there truth to that?

explains why you flying off the handle when deens mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.