Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
True you are right. Culturally she is cadaan. What you said is correct. But @Factz said she isn't Somali point blank which is wrong.

I am not embarrassed. I just feel sorry for her Father that she turned out that way. Even though he made mistakes it is every Muslim man's worse fear to have a daughter openly disobey like that. :meleshame:I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy tbh.

If anything I use her case as an example to never marry non-somali or a non-muslim lady since if you get divorced at least a Somali lady will raise my kids in deen and culture.
Her father was in prison, that’s not making mistakes that’s being an absent parent. What exactly is she disobeying if he wasn’t around? It was his job as a father to get his shit together and be a good father, however the kid turns out it’s his fault. No matter how much her mother or step parent or even extended family helps out there is still a void. The father openly disobeyed Ilahay by committing crimes (dambi) and God only knows what else. You can’t put that on anybody but him.

Gambar

VIP
And also until you are a waalid you will never understand how many sacrifices you make for your children. Just being away from them and not knowing what they did during simple things like lunch time can be painful. Her father choose to act like a hooligan, get arrested, and serve a prison sentence instead of being in her life. I just don’t understand that.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Her father was in prison, that’s not making mistakes that’s being an absent parent. What exactly is she disobeying if he wasn’t around? It was his job as a father to get his shit together and be a good father, however the kid turns out it’s his fault. No matter how much her mother or step parent or even extended family helps out there is still a void. The father openly disobeyed Ilahay by committing crimes (dambi) and God only knows what else. You can’t put that on anybody but him.

And also until you are a waalid you will never understand how many sacrifices you make for your children. Just being away from them and not knowing what they did during simple things like lunch time can be painful. Her father choose to act like a hooligan, get arrested, and serve a prison sentence instead of being in her life. I just don’t understand that.

Yeah it is very sad situation all around and he is definitely to blame for what happened. I just meant to say that usually it is somewhat common for young men, especially minorities to go through this type of phase. However, I didn't mean to excuse or justify his behaviour at all walaal.

I even know some guys personally from back in the day who ran into trouble with the law and were ciyaal souq in their youth but they fixed up later in life and are good, respectable guys now. Now you will find them in the first line in the Masjids at Fajr prayers.

The only difference between those guys and Maya's father is probably just qadr tbh. Same thing would have happened to them if they started families in the stage of life when they were irresponsible and reckless. I guess what I am trying to say at the end of the day reformation is possible. Her father even reformed now, he is in Hargeisa. From what I heard through the grapevince he became very religious.

I hope Allah guides her back to siratul mustaqeem.

Gambar

VIP
Yeah it is very sad situation all around and he is definitely to blame for what happened. I just meant to say that usually it is somewhat common for young men, especially minorities to go through this type of phase. However, I didn't mean to excuse or justify his behaviour at all walaal.

I even know some guys personally from back in the day who ran into trouble with the law and were ciyaal souq in their youth but they fixed up later in life and are good, respectable guys now. Now you will find them in the first line in the Masjids at Fajr prayers.

The only difference between those guys and Maya's father is probably just qadr tbh. Same thing would have happened to them if they started families in the stage of life when they were irresponsible and reckless. I guess what I am trying to say at the end of the day reformation is possible. Her father even reformed now, he is in Hargeisa. From what I heard through the grapevince he became very religious.

I hope Allah guides her back to siratul mustaqeem.
It is different when you are a waalid, your child has xaq over you. You are responsible for the rearing and well being of your child. All I’m reading are excuses to be quite honest with you. Phases or not it is dambi to commit crimes and abandon your children. Great he is allegedly religious now but he has done irreparable damage to his children and I hope he seeks forgiveness for that because it’s very important to a child’s life. Like I said you will never understand the sacrifices your parents made for you until you yourself become a parent. You would run into a bullet for your child not handcuffs and prison.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
It is different when you are a waalid, your child has xaq over you. You are responsible for the rearing and well being of your child. All I’m reading are excuses to be quite honest with you. Phases or not it is dambi to commit crimes and abandon your children. Great he is allegedly religious now but he has done irreparable damage to his children and I hope he seeks forgiveness for that because it’s very important to a child’s life. Like I said you will never understand the sacrifices your parents made for you until you yourself become a parent. You would run into a bullet for your child not handcuffs and prison.

You are right on that mark as well. I know that one of the major rights child has over parents is to be taught tenets of Islam. Ultimately that is something he will have to answer to on day of judgement as to why he failed in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending