Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Interesting - see your the sheegato that
Is confirmed :pachah1:@Factz defended
His HA cousin here

:mjlol:

Sorry, but I don't do shit tests.:siilaanyosmile:

And that isn't true, he called her non-Somali. I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand how clan system works.:siilaanyolaugh:

She was raised by a non-Somalis so therefore she is not Somali.

Sorry, but I don't do shit tests.:siilaanyosmile:

And that isn't true, he called her non-Somali. I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand how clan system works.:siilaanyolaugh:

Technically she isn’t somali - culturally

He wasn’t lying - paternal lineage wise
She is HA

:manny: He is embarrassed by her aren’t you?

Cumar

VIP
Technically she isn’t somali - culturally

He wasn’t lying - paternal lineage wise
She is HA

:manny: He is embarrassed by her aren’t you?

True you are right. Culturally she is cadaan. What you said is correct. But @Factz said she isn't Somali point blank which is wrong.

I am not embarrassed. I just feel sorry for her Father that she turned out that way. Even though he made mistakes it is every Muslim man's worse fear to have a daughter openly disobey like that. :meleshame:I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy tbh.

If anything I use her case as an example to never marry non-somali or a non-muslim lady since if you get divorced at least a Somali lady will raise my kids in deen and culture.

True you are right. Culturally she is cadaan. What you said is correct. But @Factz said she isn't Somali point blank which is wrong.

I am not embarrassed. I just feel sorry for her Father that she turned out that way. Even though he made mistakes it is every Muslim man's worse fear to have a daughter openly disobey like that. :meleshame:I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy tbh.

If anything I use her case as an example to never marry non-somali or a non-muslim lady since if you get divorced at least a Somali lady will raise my kids in deen and culture.

Her father was in prison whilst she was growing
Up being raised by her Jamaican step dad

:chrisfreshhah:He is the fucked up one

Cumar

VIP
Her father was in prison whilst she was growing
Up being raised by her Jamaican step dad

:chrisfreshhah:He is the fucked up one

Still doesn't justify her openly disobeying Allah. Lot's of people come from fucked up families and they turn out just fine:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts