• Yes

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
blackadder-confused.gif

she looks nothing like a somali other than sharing some somali feature trait thats it she looks cadaan but can tan well
Sure, I'm just sharing my initial observation.
She looks like one to me, don't even know how that makes one a coon.

Gadiid

you telling me a typcial xaalimo in somalia or somaliland look like her? sheeko cusub
200w.gif

Bruv, where did I say anything about her looking like a typical xaalimo?
Wallahi I wonder how some of you chat in real life, jumping to conclusions must be your passtime.
:draketf:
Chill fam.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Bruv, where did I say anything about her looking like a typical xaalimo?
Wallahi I wonder how some of you chat in real life, jumping to conclusions must be your passtime.
:draketf:
Chill fam.
you take things too seriously from the way you type. Probably reer uk sensitive ass mofo :kodaksmiley:

Gadiid

you take things too seriously from the way you type. Probably reer uk sensitive ass mofo :kodaksmiley:

Lol, just don't appreciate being called a coon my guy.

Seriously though, are reer UK known for being salty?
:patrice:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol, just don't appreciate being called a coon my guy.

Seriously though, are reer UK known for being salty?
:patrice:
personally maya looks nothing like a somali we shouldnt claim her... nah is actually us north americans that are known to be sensitive reer uk are more laid back

shes not somali she doesnt even remotely look it other than some facial features stop claiming this basic she literally said she was embarrassed to call herself somali in plain view and only started to claim us once she made it big she doesnt care for us plus why would we want to hold an L ?

What's with the witch hunt abaayo:mjlol:
She looks just like her ayeeyo
DT51ytkWkAE6dpQ.jpg

not only talking about her facial features anyone can look like their grandma im talking about her overall look. In that pic she looks greek or something.
Greek she looks Somali :ayaanswag: what kinda of Greeks do you see also what kinda of Somalis do you see :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending