Israeli Airlines İgnored Somaliland Airspace Radio and Proceeded to Follow Mogadishu

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
From some basic research if you don't control the ground you don't control the airspace.

And besides airspace is a place for mutual cooperation rather than 'control'.

Somaliland can issue it's own clearances meaning there are planes taking off and landing without Mogadishu's authorization that means planes flying through Somaliland airspace at least need information from Somaliland. Somaliland can even issue flight level changes and reclearances and they could ignore them but based on other similar situations they would just get confirmation from Mogadishu and then follow the direction.

So basically if you don't control the ground and can't ground flights and have state-like entities in your 'sovereign territory' that can afford the necessary equipment, let alone operate international airports with mulitple carriers, you don't control the airspace.
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Somalia just needs let it go.

Countries have let territories go before but only southern Somalis are psychotically opposed to it. The political elites in Somalia think other Somali territories belong to them, the people can be exterminated if necessary. The normal people believe in some myth called Somalinimo which is the quickest way to get yourself killed.

If Somalia keeps exploiting their tools we will have to work more closely with Ethiopia overcoming the blockade with no direct flights just connecting flights from Ethiopia. It's better than being punked by some fake governemnt in Mogadishu.
I refuse to believe you and that other crack pot are Somalis, Wallahi you can’t be this thick. @Yami do you vouch for these guys bro 💀

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
I refuse to believe you and that other crack pot are Somalis, Wallahi you can’t be this thick. @Yami do you vouch for these guys bro 💀
Or even muslim. How can you call yourself Muslim while siding with gaalo. I actually refuse to believe this guys are somali.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Heego regime's actions were quickly thwarted as airlines were already informed of the potential disruptions through a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM). Countries and airlines have reaffirmed their commitment to following orders from the legitimate government in Mogadishu and their civil aviation authorities, disregarding the separatists' false claims

View attachment 316724
Yahuudii ay isku masaxayeen aa diiday.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Theyre pivoting to try to claim somalia is still technically under un trusteeship / should be put under un trusteeship, and measures like this serve to delegitimize the fgs in the eyes of the ic. Making a mess, and hoping to be on the cleanup committee. Very odd

I think its the SL elite recognizing that the question of the SL project will be answered soon since the arms embargo was lifted, theyre feeling the clock pressure.
Horta why are these Twitter gorillas erasing Isaaq deegans out of existence. Look at how big they made harti and gadabuursi

1708323157290.png

1708323341407.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Yami

Bixi did that damage for you tbh , man set himself to be a dictator for life 😂
Once wadani is in power Garxajis will pave a way for SL recognition with new borders and hopefully a fucking name change. Eventually ictraaf will be realized in a new format :banderas: :westbrookswag:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Once wadani is in powe Garxajis will pave a way for SL recognition with new borders and hopefully a fucking name change. Eventually ictraaf will be realized in a new format :banderas: :westbrookswag:
GX gotta cut Waraabe out the picture he's a sleeper, I always say that UCID is there to divide GX votes

Yami

GX gotta cut Waraabe out the picture he's a sleeper, I always say that UCID is there to divide GX votes
Wadani split from UCID a decade ago after a fall out between Habar Yoonis & Ciidagale politically. Wadani voters are more nationalist and center left whilr lean more towards democratic socalism. It shouldn’t matter much though since UCID gets next to no votes with their 24k votes last election 😂 next election im sure the table will tilt to wadani’s favour with more Ciidagale votes. All UCID have going for them is banger propaganda songs

Last edited:
Somalia needs to cease to exist or go under UN trusteeship with an African President.
Look at this rare endangered species, what is known in Latin as the Xabashius Doqonius. Few remain to roam the wild and eat raw meat. Your country eth will cease to exist before Somalia. The rightful owner of Ethiopia, the Amhara will be the ones to break the glass.

I dont get this argument? Even if I give u the benefit of the doubt having foreign bases means nothing really. Germany the most influntial European country has a US base financed by german tax payers.

The matter of the fact is that Somaliland is not a recognized country therefore it does not enjoy privileges that recognized countrys enjoy. U can larp as country another 14 decades it will not change anything. A recognized country can control its airspace, it can invite all living creatures to build a military base, it can fight off terrorist, it can even host them. Nothing will change that.

"Somalia does not controll SL" is also such a dumb statement because it begs the question what the alternatives are. Do u really want the FGS to take control with force do u guys really want bloodshed AGAIN?

Look as soon as SL gets their recognition ill gladly stfu. Until then SL is part of Somalia if u like it or not
Will the govt of Mogadishu remove the foreign troops in their country? I find it funny that supporters of this Western project pretend that their govt has any power. It only has limited power due to what the American/Western International order gave them. Flexing/pretending that you are strong in the air yet you don’t control the land of SL nor many areas close to Xamar due to foreign troops or Islamist insurgency goes to show that the govt there doesn’t have their priorities straight

The Heego regime's actions were quickly thwarted as airlines were already informed of the potential disruptions through a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM). Countries and airlines have reaffirmed their commitment to following orders from the legitimate government in Mogadishu and their civil aviation authorities, disregarding the separatists' false claims

View attachment 316724
So the qadadweyn paper govt recognizes the zionist entity cajib :leon:

Trending